#ClubItUp

Requested by i170280

Your friend invited you to go out with her because she was a strong believer that to get over one man, you get under under another... she is also a hoe (no offense)

You got dressed in (pick an outfit. I have no ideas) your friend gave you the once over and smiled. You looked at her and saw that she was wearing her 'most attractive ' outfit.

An hour later you pulled up to The Red (the club in another one of my stories) and got out of the car which your other friend had driven.

Before going in you bff stopped you all. You stumbled a bit because of the sudden Holt in heels

"Who's driving us home cos I plan to drink?" She said

You looked at each other. You sighed bad raised your hand

"I'll babysit, but if you puke you're walking home. I'm not having your funked up mouth in my car." You warned them.

They all agreed and you walked into the club. Within minutes I lost my friends and found myself sitting alone at the bar. I ordered (fave soft drink) because I had to stay sober to be able drive my already intoxicated friends home.

I was tapping my feet as they played some EDM (electronic dance music) and waited for my friends to be drunk enough to leave. Crystal (one of your friends) had already left with a guy and Olivia looked like she was about to.

I was about to order another drink when Work by Rihanna came on my I saw my best friend make her way to me to dance before a he was grabbed by another guy. There goes my one chance to have fun tonight. Or so I thought.

"Hey would you like to dance?" A boy asked. I knew I recognised his voice but I couldn't really see his face.

"Um sure." He took your hand and you walked to the other middle of the dance floor. You with started to sign along.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work..."

You danced for almost an hour with this guy whose name and face you still didn't know.
"My name is Austin by the way." He said

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. His friends were calling him to leave so he turned to you and asked for your number.

" um... I don't really give it out but you can give me yours." He agreed and put him number in your phone. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and whispered in your ear seductively "Call me soon". He left and you checked your phone to his number saved as Austin MAHONE.

you couldnt believe you had just danced with Austin Mahone.

****

The next morning, after debating with yourself, you called him.
"Hello?" He said in a raspy voice but you could here it was him.

"I'm sorry cod I wake you? It's me Y/N by the way."

"No no. You didn't wake me. I've been awake for hours." You could hear him yawning through the word hours.

"Great well I just called so you could have my number. Bye." You hung up immediately and mentally smacked yourself. I knew I shouldn't have done it. Just then your phone rang and it was Austin calling back. Omfg.

"Hello"

"Hey you hung up so fast. I didn't have a chance to ask you if you wanna have breakfast with me at Olive garden."

" that'd be great." You sighed in relief.

"See you later beautiful."