Baby Mama Drama

I was on my third week dating Austin and he decided to finally take me back to his place. We always had lunch dates so we got to his place at around five.

He asked me if I wanted something to drink, but I declined. He brought me water just in case. So thoughtful

"So Y/N. You never told me what you do for a living. "

"Hadn't I? I'm sorry. Um, I am the CEO of a multimedia company." I said

"Wow. That's amazing. Did you start the company or just work hard top get to the top?"

"Both. I started it, but I had a hand running it since I was so young when I started out, but when I felt ready I took over.

He nodded as I spoke, then his attention was broken when he heard the door bell ring.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I asked

He shook his head and excused himself. He left the living room and I heard him open the door. Then I heard him and another person arguing. I stood up and walked to the door. I saw him arguing with a woman with dark hair.

"Um, is there a problem, because I can come back another time."

"And who exactly are you?" She glared at me. She was holding a baby on her hip.

"I'm Y/N. Austin's girlfriend."

"No, you are the little hoe breaking up a family. Do you know who I am?" I shook my head
"Katya Henry. Mother of his one and only child." (No disrespect btw)

"Katya, this is not the time. Please just comeback tomorrow."

"This is your baby too Austin." She argued

"We haven't even proven that." He countered

She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she chewed her gum. Can someone say ra-chet. "Austin I am not one of these hoes you hang around with. This baby can only be yours. You here me?"

"Fine, I'll pick him up first thing tomorrow."

"Nah, you are taking him now. I have work to do."

"It's past five." She handed him the baby and put the baby bag done next to him.

"So what?" I'll be back for him tomorrow. She kissed the baby's cheek and waved at Austin before leaving.

"Y/N i--" he began to apologise but I stopped him.

"It's ok. I love babies, plus I need the practise if I'm gonna have children of my own some day."

****

You guys sat on the carpet while taking with each other and playing withpoked the little little baby. Eventually you put the baby down for a nap. You sang to the baby and you rocked him to sleep.

Austin took a picture of you doing so then looked upon both of you lovingly.
"What?" You asked

"Nothing, just that you are gonna be a great mother someday." You smiled and thanked thanked him.

****

When you got home, you took a shower and checked your social media on bed. You saw the picture Austin had taken of you and the baby.

'He likes you @ y/insta/name and so do I'

You smiled and went to sleep.
-----------

Part two anyone?