#SMILE

A/N: Based on Smile by Avril Lavigne.

------------------

AUSTIN'S  PoV

Y/N is not a very easy person to deal with but she is fun to be around. She can be a bxtch sometimes, but I love that she does what she wants and she's her own person.

I met her at a rock concert actually. She had an afro and piercings in her nose and lip. Her hair was dyed purple at the tips.

She and I hit it off immediately. Me being the good boy pop star and her the indie rocker trying to make it with her band Pins and Needles  (if this band exists its just a coincidence).

She showed me how to party. I was surprised she had no tattoos. We went to a party one night and things got a little out of hand. Lets just say I'll never drink again.

Your PoV

I woke up hung over. I tried to get up but I had a small pain on my lower tummy just above my right hip. I lifted my shirt and saw a tattoo that said Austin in cursive.

I looked next to me and saw him next to me laying on his back and his chest was completely exposed. I saw that he had Y/N tattooed on his left collar bone.

The events of the night slowly returned to me. We made out a lot, but we were drunk so hey. It was a crazy night but I would do it all over again.

"It's been a while since everyday and everything has felt so right. Suddenly he's all I need and the reason why I smile." I mumbled to myself

He fluttered his eye lids and looked at me and we both smiled.

------------------

I hope you enjoyed that. Pls vote and comment.