#DAMN

You were at home waiting for your personal trainer Fabio. You were getting in shape for your up coming tour.

The door bell rang and you ran to the door in your sports bra and booty hugging tights. You opened the door and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Hi. You're Y/N, right?" He asked in his deep voice. You nodded

"You're not Fabio."

"No I'm not. I'm Austin Mahone. Fabio was in a motorcycle accident two hours ago. I'm new and I didn't have any appointments so I took his." I nodded and ushered him into the house. We went out to the backyard where my pool was and into the dance studio outside.

"This is my dance studio, but i work out here too."

"Cool"

I was laying down my mat and when I looked up he was taking off his shirt. He must have noticed my staring, because he held his shirt with his arms still through them and looked at you.

"You don't mind me taking off my shirt do you?" He smirked

"No. Not at all. I'm not wearing a shirt either." He continued to smirk and put his shirt down with his bag.

We did some stretching and then the cardio. We did skipping and weight lifting. We ended with some yoga and stretching.

He was teaching me a new yoga position and had to hold my legs straight. His hand travelled up to my thigh.

His voice dropped an octave or two. "You're very flexible."

"Yeah well yoga helps." You answered naïvely

"Yeah it really loosens you up." He replied in the same tone

"Yeah, but it's definitely tightened my core and thighs."

"What else..." he whispered with his body a little too close for comfort

"Huh?" I turned my head to look at him and he was smirking.

"Oh...um." I squirmed and he released me for his grip.

"I think we're done for today
Thanks for coming, but I think I'll just wait for Fabio to get better."

"Okay." He looked disappointed. You walked him to the door.

"Y/N, I'm sorry if I came of to... forward."

"Its okay. It's not the first time. Fabio was a little handsy the first time."

"I can understand why. Take care Y/N." He started walking away

"Hey wait. AUSTIN!"

He turned around.

"You maybe wanna take a swim with me?" He smiled and came back.

****

So I wish I could say that you guys just hung out and took things slow as your relationship progressed, but let's face it. That is not the case.

Less than an hour later in the pool and y'all were already making out in the water... and That's how you guys started dating.

...........

Hope you enjoyed. Once again sorry for the slow updates.

Please vote and comment.