#Halloween

It was you and Austin's first Halloween together and you decided to go to a party, with him and his friends. You liked Austin's friends except for one. Robert. There was nothing wrong with Robert, you two just always clashed.

Austin lived with his friends. You decided to invite your friends so that things didn't get too awkward. You showed up and they were already ready except for Austin. Your friend was dressed as a bunny (not playboy). You were dressed as a pirate. You wore a short black leather dungaree-dress, a white shirt underneath, over the knee black boots and a feathered hat.

You and your friend started chatting with Alex and Zach and somehow, you got into an argument with Robert. You were literally about to slap him, and then Alex broke up the fight.

"Come on guys. You know that it's important to Austin that you two get along. Can you at least try, for him?" We both nodded and turned away from each other.

Austin came down the stairs by sliding on the railing. "Arrr!" he shouted. Then he looked at me and said
"arr" again, but in a sexy tone.
"Damn you look fine, babe." Then he tapped your butt, which you found hilarious, then hugged you.

"You do look really hot though." Said Robert. Everyone looked at him funny. He had never complimented you before.
"So who are you supposed to be? Captain Hooker?" Everyone laughed.
"The perfect couple. Hooked and Hooker." You slapped him on the back of his head and laughed a little too.
"I guess it was a little bit funny." You admitted.

---------------

I would just like to state for the record that I do not celebrate Halloween, but I just had this imagine and wanted to share it. Hope you enjoyed

Please Vote and comment.

-Grace-Angela