#VIPMahomie part 2

You were setting up your webcam for your Skype session with Austin. You had already cleaned the part if your room he was gonna see and put other things away. You were wearing a red snap back, a red striped truckfit shirt which you usually slept in and black shorts. You had your fave (silly pattern ) socks on.

You saw that you were receiving an incoming call. You took a deep breathing and forced not out calmly before pressing answer.

Austin-A
You-Y

A: Hey Y/N. *giggles* Hey you're wearing my truckfit shirt.

Y:Yeah I though it fit the occasion. So it really is you?

A: yup. Well half of me. You can't really see my entire body. Too bad you can't see this dope oneself I'm wearing.

Y: wait is that the pink dinosaur onesie?

A: Yeah. He stood up and moved back so that I could see his full body. He looked cute in the onesie
You had your hands over your mouth.
Y: I can't believe to got it. I actually sent you that.

A: no way. That's so cool. I love it. I sleep in it almost every night.

Y:wow. Well anyway. I have a list of questions that I've bin meaning to ask.

A:me too

Y:really?

A: well I do now.

Y:ok you go first.

A: no no. Ladies first.

Y: age before beauty.

A: *lauging* good one. That brings me to my first question. Hi old are you?

Y: old enough.

In a matter I minutes you had already become comfortable talking to him. You talked and talked. When your.time was almost up he asked for your number so that you guys.cod continue talking.

He whatsapp called you and you talked for hours. You couldn't help hit think how much fun it would be to hang out with him in person. Oh well you'll just have to wait another week to get your tickets.

****
You and Austin had been talking almost every night for a week.

A week after the Skype call you were getting ready to go to the post office to get your tickets. You got dressed in jeans, a vest and a hoodie. Let's just say boobs looked great. You were watching tv waiting for your mother to arrive from work to bring th mail. She had called to tell you that she would but you were lazy to change since you had already gotten up.

She came in though the door and you literally bombarded her with questions.
"Where are the tickets? "

"They weren't in the mail sweetheart.maybe tomorrow. The concert isn't for another three days." She said

You nodded and went back to watching tv. There was a knock on the door. You got up to answer it.
"Hello may I help y--holy crap!" You were freaking out. You didn't even realise that you were crying until he reached out to wipe a fallen year from under your eye.

"Dont cry baby. We just gave to deliver your tickets." Austin said. He hugged you. "DID you miss me?"

"Yeah I did." You hugged him even tighter. "I cant believe you're here." You said into his shirt.

"Neither can I. We were gonna send them with a messenger but I just had to see you. I know we've only known each other for a week but I think I love you."

"I've always loved you." You said in a soft voice. Just then he crashed his lips into yours. "You're my VIP Austin" you said

"And you're M-I-N-E." More giggles and more kisses

---
I think that went well. I just got this idea and it developed as I wrote. I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if I didn't use any of the commented ideas