#PDA_2

First of all, I know that this is long over due so I'm sorry for the incredibly long wait. Second, I hope you enjoy my little wakadoodles.

--------------

Ever since Austin and I went public with our relationship at the EMAs, the paps have been swarming us. We are no longer afraid to hold hands in public and it seems we've given them great shots of us making out as well.

Unfortunately rumours only got worse. The latest headline was that he was seeing some girl named Katya on the side.  I had asked him about it and he denied it. We left it there.

I was in the studio recording my new song Hands to Myself. (Credit to the talented Selena Gomez)

I was recording my favourite part.
"I mean I could but why would no want to." Austin walked in with his head hung low and his hands in his pockets. I took the headphones off and jogged to him. I tried to kiss him but he put his hand up to stop me.

"Y/N, is it true?"

"What?" He took my hand and led me outside.

"That you've made a fool of me this entire time. That you never loved me. You were just using me for press and to sell more albums?" (*cough* Camilla *cough*)

"Austin I... it started out that way but I fell in love with you and I didn't want to say anything about before."

"So you planned on using me for publicity and falling in love with me was just a bonus? "For the first time, he looked upon me with disgust.

"Austin." I pleaded we were both crying. I moved closer only to be pushed away again.

"No, Y/N. It's over." He wiped his face and put on is sunglasses before heading out the door.

I fell to my knees and cried loudly. My producer and my best friend both came out to comfort me. The had heard the whole thing which saved me the trouble of filling them in.

I sobbed into my best friend's shoulder.

"I guess the secret's out."