#One_Last_Time

Not based on the song

-----------------

You were at the beach with Austin cuddling at sunrise. You had both decided to switch off your phones for your entire trip, but it was over. You had chosen to sleep on the beach on your last day.

"So this is it?"

"Yeah. This is the last day that I will see you for a year." You said softly. He tilted your chin up and plan yes a wet kiss in your lips.

Austin had just booked a major movie role but the downside was that he was moving to Scotland for a year, but it was as if he had already been gone a while. He had been training and learning the accent for the role and it was like he was never there so we decided to make up for lost time with a trip away for a week.

To understand this perfectly let's rewind to the argument that inspired this whole thing.

****

Y/N POV

"Hey baby. I'm home." I said coming home from my teaching job--dance teaching.

"Hey." He said a little bit sadly. "So I have bad news."

"Aww, what's got my baby all worked up?" I said with a pouty face as I stood on my toes to hug him.

"I'm leaving in a week."

"What! But you aren't supposed to leave for another two months to finish your training."

"That two months just an estimate just in case I took too long, but I'm done and they want me there as soon as possible."

"But babe. You're barely ever here as it is and now your leaving for an extra two months. I-I don't think I can handle this." I said taking a seat on the couch and planting my fingers in my hair and my palm on my forehead.

"Babe, I'll be home in eight months to visit." He sat next to me

"It was supposed to be six." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Babe, please don't be like this. I know this is hard, but if you didn't want me to go you should have said so."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I did. I told you that I wasn't willing to be away from you for a year. My contract for Step Up 6 starts in two weeks--here in Miami."

"Well I'm not giving his up for your selfish ass. I worked hard for this. I guess I was stupid to think my wife would be supportive." He stood up and walked up the stairs.

"Austin." He stopped and turned
"I do support you. But we haven't been married for even year. It's not time to be away from each other right now." I stood up and walked to him

"Well then what do you suggest we do?"

"One last time. One week together away from everyone and everything. Just us together for the last time." I said as I finally stood in front of him.

"Alright."

"Then let's start now." I said taking off my jacket and he came closer to kiss me--passionately

****

Now I know that whatever happens in this year, I have this week to look back on and to look forward to when he gets back.

---------

I really hope that Step Up 6: Reloaded becomes a reality and I want to be in it so hopefully sometime in 2019 😂😂

Anyway hope you enjoyed that my little WAKADOODLES and sorry for not updating.

Please read my Cameron Boyce imagine book as well.

Please vote comment and share. Your comments mean the world to me

B-bye