#Valentines_Daysaster [PART 1]

Austin's POV

I had written a song and planned to release the song and video on the same day, but I didn't tell Y/N when. I didn't even let her listen to the song. I said that I was 'advised' to keep it a secret "...so that the release can have the full effect."

I had been off shooting my music video and assumed that Y/N had gotten pretty tired of waiting since I didn't tell her I'd be late. I went over to her house much later than usual.

"Hey Babe!" I said. I went to the couch where she was sitting. I leaned in to kiss her but she just blocked me with her hand.

"Hi." Her tone was cold.

"What's up Babe?"

"Nothing, I just don't feel like kissing you right now." She threw the remote control in her hand onto the couch and stood up. She walked away. I looked at the screen and saw that she had paused it. It was on one of those celebrity news shows. I re-winded it and played it.

It was a news report about me on the set of my music video for my new song. The report was about one of the girls on the set. They claimed that I had gotten pretty cosy with her. At the end of the story, I was an alleged cheater. I immediately switched off the TV and ran up the stairs to Y/N's room. I banged my fist on the door. "Y/N! Y/N please don't tell me that you believed that news report."

"Why not?" she said through the door. "Isn't that why you wouldn't tell me anything about your video or your song?"

"It's all a lie. They are just looking for a story. I love you."

"Then tell me the truth!" she shouted. She opened the door, which I was semi-leaning on I stumbled. I looked into her hurt eyes.

"I can't."

"Then I guess there's nothing else to say. Happy Valentine's day." She said referring to the next day. I walked down the stairs and out the front door. I wished I could tell her the truth.

The next morning I woke up sad. The reminder on my phone popped up. It was the day of my song and video release. I was performing them live at a show. Y/N was supposed to be there, but I doubted she would. I got up and got ready to leave the house.

As I was in the shower, a small smile crept onto my face when I realised that everything would be cleared up once she saw the show. I rinsed myself off and rushed to get dressed. My new mission was to get her to the show. Fortunately her friends were very co-operative. They promised to get her to the V.I.P seat assigned to her.