"N-No thanks. I like Justin," I say quietly.

"Justin isn't here. Plus, Justin will never like you back. I've known him longer than you. I know he won't. Come on."

Ouch. I frown at his words. Is he right? He has known him for years, and I've only known him for like five months or something.

"I don't know. I really like Justin, and I feel like it would betray him or something."

"Betray him? Love, you guys aren't even dating."

I pout, and Brandon smirks. He glides his thumb over my lips and his black eyes meet my blue ones. He licks his lips slowly, and I just stare at him with a poker face. Brandon puts an open kiss in the corner of my mouth and then pecks my lips. Brandon looks at me for permission, and I shrug.

With one hand holding my hand he uses the other one to bring me closer to him. Brandon puts a hand on the back of my neck and leans in. I see him flutter his eyes closed, and he closes the gap between our lips.

His soft lips move feverishly on mine. I can taste the tea he was drinking. Bleh, I don't like tea.

Brandon tilts his head to deepen the kiss.

He bites my lip, and I blush remembering the time Justin and I kissed in his room.

Brandon slides in his tongue, and I moan quietly.

Justin kissed back that day and it was the best kiss I've ever had.

He tugs on my hair and I hum.

Justin's lips were a deep shade of red when we finished our make out session. He was so fucking sexy.

"Jason, we can continue this in my car," Brandon whispers in my ear.

I shudder and nod.

I chug down my coffee and Brandon does the same to his tea.

I take my donut and head outside with Brandon by my side.

"JASON!"

I look at my left to see Justin and John running towards us.

"Jason! I need to tell you something! It's really important!" Justin yells.

He stops in front of me out of breath.

"I-I need to tell you something," Justin repeats.

Justin throws a look at Brandon, and Brandon shakes his head. John sighs loudly and leads Brandon away from us, so we can be alone.

"Yeah?" I say.

"I-I'm so sorry," Justin says with a pained expression.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for everything bad I've ever done to you."

My chest tightens, and I smile warmly at him.

"Justin, it's fine."