chappie 42

when calum and elayah got to restaurant they were rushing, thanks to calum. they briskly walked into the elegant place and went up to the employee at the podium.

"um, we're here with ashton irwin" calum said quietly, seeing as they were in an elegant setting. We heard someone whisper shouting from the center of the room. elayah whipped her head around and saw ashton, with alicia in a booster seat.

elayah tugged calum over to the table since he seemed to not be paying attention. elayah sat across from ashton and he smiled widely. "elayah, I've missed you so much!" He basically squeaked. He stood up and reached up the table hugging her tightly.

calum cleared his throat when the guy took longer than expected. "Don't worry calum, I'm not gonna take your girl, I mean I obviously can, but I wont" he let go and smiled again, and reached over and shook calums hand. calum just chuckled and finally say down.

"So who's the mystery-

"Goochi goochi goooo" calum was making baby talk to alicia, she squirmed and placed her hands on his cheeks. it was quite a cute sight. "As i was saying, who's the mystery guy you invited us here to meet?" Elayah asked

"He's in the bathroom right now, he should be out in a- oh! he's out" he exclaimed. a tall, buff, light skinned man say down next to ashton. He had a strong jaw and bouncy curled. He kind of reminded ber of cordin bleu. he smiled and had a perfect row of teeth. he had a good, happy vibe to him.

"Hello, I'm derek" he held his hand out for calum and I to shake. he held onto elayahs hand a little bit longer though. "what I wanted to tell you guys is that, this isn't my partner" calum looked up confused, as did elayah. "he's not gay"

elayah would be lying if she said she didn't feel relieved. she felt bad at that moment, her boyfriend was right next to her and she felt attracted the beautiful man in front of her. "I'm calum!" He piped up next to her, derek looked at elayah with a sort of smirk on his face. "and your name is?"

"u-um my name is elayah" she stuttered nervously, hearing the tone in her voice made calum stiffen but it went unnoticed. elayah chuckled nervously when calum cleared his throat. "So how did you guys meet?" He asked

Derek ignored the question "such a pretty name" he commented, calum cleared his throat one more time and asked again, but more sternly.

Ashton spoke up feeling the tension, "I tried hitting on him at a park when he was walking his dog and he was so sweet about it he was like "you're a really cut guy but I don't swing that way" any other guy would've been a dick about it"

"He tried to bribe me with how cute alicia was and is" derek finished. "I could tell he was having a hard time, and I live in a big house by myself so I invited him to be my roommate" derek added

elayah nodded and the diner fell silent. a very awkward slience. alicia let out a wail and started crying. ashton got up and went to pick her up. elayah chuckled remembering her mom would say "let em cry, it helps their lungs" or something like that.

just as elayah was thinking that Derek said "Just let her cry ashton. It helps the lungs" laughing afterwards, and elayah started laughing also. "I was just thinking that, my mom used to say that" elayah perked up.

calum wasn't happy. at all. he felt like this guy was flirting with what was his, and I just wanted the dinner to be over.

the rest of the dinner was filled with talking surprisingly, catching up on each others lives and what they've been up to.

elayah sensed a change in calums mood and she already knew why, the car was was going to be fun..

<>>>>>>>

damn I haven't updated in so long this is probably shitty but

qotd: how have y'all been?

-jay