chappie 6

they walked in the party, and the smell of sweat and alcohol automatically hit their noses, "let's have some fun!!" julie yelled leading luke to the dance floor, already grinding on him, with lukes hands on her waist.

elayah walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a drink, she already knew she couldn't drink like she wanted to, because she knows everyone is going to get drunk off their asses and she would have to drive.

calum was watching elayah, and he didn't even know why. "why not go dance with her instead of just stare at her?" he heard michaels voice behind him say. "she hates me, I said some fucked up shit to her" calum said, but only to learn he was talking to himself, he turned around seeing michael grinding on ashton, and small "daddy's" coming out of his mouth.

calum scrunched his nose up in disgust and turned away. he heard some guy say "look at these faggots" calum didn't think twice before punching the guy, but the guy came back strong and knocked calum on his back, which resulted in the guy climbing on top of calum and throwing punch after punch.

elayah heard that commotion in the living room, seeing a fight. she started pushing through people to see who it was, to see calum was getting beat pretty badly, she didn't even go over the thought before she kicked the guy on top of calum in the face with her heel and he fell back. a look of satisfaction crossed her face as she saw the guy out cold. sh helped calum up and brought him to the bathroom, sitting him down on the toilet, grabbing some tissue.

"fuck calum you just can't keep yourself out of trouble can you?" she lightly dabbed his nose with the paper having him wince, "I'm sorry" she whispered. he shrugged not comfortable with her touching him, "can you put your racistness, wait is that a word ? fuck it, can you put your racist beliefs aside and let me help you?!" calum sighed and then chuckled. elayah kept cleaning his face, finally whipping off most of the blood.

calum grabbed her wrist, and a look of confusion crossed her face when she saw calum crying, "am I hurting you, fuck im-" calum stopped her "no no no, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry for e-everything" elayah just nodded, as if saying it was alright. calum grabbed her waist and pulled her down in his lap, and buried his face in her shoulder.

"everything is my fault. I'm so sorry" elayah started playing with calums hair "why did that whole fight happen anyway"

"The guy called michael and ashton faggots, and I don't know, I hate just hate when people judge people for who- I sound like a fucking hypocrite oh fuck"

"calum its fine, I don't know why I'm forgiving you, but its fine really" elayah whispered, calum looked up at her, and leaned into her. elayah stopped him and said "no. you're not about to kiss me, and then deny it the next time you see me, so don't make this harder on me, please calum"

×××

#clayah ????????

calum being all protective over mashton, I LOVE IT .

vote and comment pls :))))

ly guys :))

-jay the bae