chappie 39

elayah left penelope with salvador because she honestly just needed a break.

she took a shower and put her hair in Bantu knots, before dressing up to go to the store.

she was in the dairy section getting some milk when 2 girls (not of color) came up to her.

"hello I'm lily and this is miranda" elayah looked up and smiled before looking back down at the milk.

"and we just wanted to tell you that we love your hair and was wondering if you could maybe do ours like that?" elayah stopped and scoffed.

when the girl tried to reach out and touch the knots elayah backed up and said "this is apart of my culture, don't touch, don't appropriate, just admire from afar"

the girls looked utterly confused, but elayah didn't have time to explain. she got the things she needed and went to check out her items.

she started putting her items on the belt but she didn't get far without a guy from the other aisle yelling out "why does It look like little penises coming from your head ?"

elayah didn't want to turn around so she kept putting the items up. when she was about to was my out the store the fur shouted "bye penis head!"

elayah tried not to let it get to her. she just wanted to go home and cuddle with cal-

that's when she remembered, she couldn't do that. she couldn't let her guard down. she had to keep her pride and dignity. she drove to her house and just sat the groceries on the kitchen counter before walking upstairs.

she walked in and saw calum laying down sleep on the bed. she huffed and put her bag down. she sat down at the edge of the bed just staring at him.

she wanted so bad to hit him. to make him hurt as much as she did. but seeing him laying there all cuddly, bags under his eyes. she sees how confused and misunderstood this boy is.

and she might be making a mistake by doing this.

but she lied down and grabbed his arm, wrapping it around herself cuddling up to him, eventually feeling his arms tighten around her.

she sighed and said "I love your stupid ass" letting her guard down for the guy who caused her so much pain.

××××××

ok

don't hate me

I know I haven't updated in AGES

BUT IM BACK

and um I know elayah is being dumb af, trust me I know

It'll all add up though.

qotd: do you like Madison beer ?

aotd- fuck no

-jay the bae :-)