chappie 31

[can y'all write random things on my message board I'm so bored?!]

"hey calum you okay?" luke asked knocking on calum's door.

calum sighed "yes I'm fine luke, for the third time"

"well there's someone here to see you are you decent?" calum got up and threw on some joggers, not bothering to put on a shirt.

"yea I'm decent"

luke opened the door and elayah walked in.

calum sat up straight looking at her, the bags under her eyes, her natted hair, chapped lips.

"I know you hate me right now, but I just wanted to see how you were doing, since this was my fault..." she trailed off.

"elayah you know I didn't mean the things I said"

"you did, its okay I understand" elayah smiled softly.

"elayah you're too good for me" calum sighed looking up her.

"calum shut up" elayah took pills out of her pocket, walking closer to his bed.

"here luke told me to give you these for your rib-"

"NO!" calum yelled smacking the pills out of her hand.

"calum I'm just trying to fucking help you, this is all my fucking fault calum just let me help" elayah yelled trying to keep a strong voice but breaking down at the end.

"elayah" calum said standing up, wincing at his ribs "I'm just trying to talk to you alright?" he said cradling her face in his hands.

"there's no time for talking, just go lay back down"

"goddammit elayah!" calum yelled

elayah didn't know what she was feeling, her stomach was tight and her face was hot, she felt like she could just burst any minute. she felt like crying, but she didn't want to, not in front of calum, she's already weak and vulnerable in her mind, she doesn't want calum to see her how she sees herself.

she sat down and put her head down fiddling with her fingers.

"elayah I love you"

elayah chuckled dryly.

"no you don't calum"

××

so cliffhanger ooo

GIVE FEEDBACK

20 comments + votes = next chapter.

I love reading y'alls comments they make me laugh so much

-jay the bae