chappie 22

elayah posted this picture on instagram saying "back with the bad bitches"

A notification automatically went to calum's phone. once he saw the pic of her in that tight swimwear, he felt his jeans become tighter then they already are.

he kept looking the pic, just getting harder and harder as he thought about how she would look with it off.

he moved his hand down to his jeans palming his erection, still holding his phone in one hand.

calum pulled his pants and boxers down stroking himself lightly, before wrapping his whole hand around himself.

he zoomed in on her, and started moving his hand at a faster pace.

he threw his head back, imagining elayah stroking him.

"hey calum I'm about-WOAH" luke walked in, immediately shielding his eyes.

calum jumped throwing his phone up in the air and covered his junk.

"calum oh my- next time make sure no ones home" luke yelled walking out of his room.

calum closed his eyes for a moment, heart still beating fast for the shock luke caused.

"I need to get my head right"

×elayah×

after the whole incident with andrew and cameron walking in on them, she's been kind of avoiding him.

until he brought her old best friend katie over to her house.

"oh my you got ugly" Katie said, "oh shut the fuck up" elayah said laughing.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming today?? Its like a party or whatever" Katie asked. elayah nodded and went to her suitcase grabbing her swim wear

××

(After the picture)

so that's how the day went, her at the pool with people she went to high school with.

"hey mama, you looking fine" this guy with that basic hair style said coming up to her.

"um hi" elayah chuckled drinking some more of her punch.

"do you have a boyfriend?" The guy asked

elayah was about to a answer when she felt an arm around her, "actually she does" she looked up at who wrapped his arms around her.

"calum what the hell are you doing here?!"

××

lol calum calum calum

updating is exhausting sometimes omf

ly guys and thanks for 13k !!!

-jay the bae :))