chappie 17

"you think she could ride you better than I can"

××

"elayah are you ever coming back?" they heard salvador ask as elayah climbed on top of calum.

they looked at each other, and calum sighed "I'll go, we'll finish this some other time" calum gently moved elayah off of him, and walked out the door where salvador was waiting. "touch her and you'll regret it" calum threatened salvador. For only salvador could hear.

salvador is fairly bigger than calum, so he wasn't intimidated so he just said a small "yea ok" and chuckled as he watched calum flip him off and then run down the stairs.

"boyfriend?"

"more like someone who makes me feel beautiful from time to time, so I take what I can get' elayah shrugged.

salvador's heart shattered. he's liked elayah ever since he met her in kindergarten and julie was in first grade.

"does he even respect you?" salvador asked walking to the bed and sitting next to her. "h-he used to not respect me. he's r-racist" salvador stood up "elayah why are you even still associated with him?!"

"he's chang-"

"don't give me that bullshit elayah! you know damn well people like that don't change !" salvador exclaimed. "you're so oblivious to everything! always have been elayah, so many people have thrown themselves at you, and you always go for the douchebags why is that?!"

elayah had tears in her eyes as salvador played down the strict truth. "salvador its hard for a black girl out in the world, everyone thinking you're automatically the loud ghetto person who has a short temper, or someone who just wants attention. I'm not a stereotype (my actually feelings here) like in elementary people would always be like "elayah do you like chicken? elayah do you like koolaid? elayah is that your hair real" and like I would say no, even though I knew I loved chicken, and koolaid and I knew i had a weave, its fucking hard. I just wanted someone to like me for me salvador" elayah fipillow with a huff.

"I get it ela-"

"no you don't, you'll never get it" elayah yelled, "salvador just go downstairs please, I just want to be alone"

"elayah I just want to help" salvador said. elayah just rolled over and stuffed her face in her pillow. which resulted in salvador leaving.

××

elayah is a sensitive shit but same so I can't say anying ololol

ly guys :))

-jay the bae