chappie 15

thankyou guys so much for 5k !!!!! you have no idea how grateful i am for all of you, i love you guys so fucking much !!

××

elayah was sitting in her room listening to fall out boy, when michael walked in, with red rimmed eyes

"michael whats wrong?! is ashton okay??" elayah said already concerned. "he's fine, great in fact" michael whimpered, falling face down on elayahs bed. "then whats wrong??"

"elayah h-he said he wants a break" elayah sat down next to michael, bringing his head down to her shoulder. "what happened?"

"we were coming home from my mom's house, she's still against ashton and i's relationship, she said something along the lines of "why couldn't you have got a girlfriend mikey?" and ashton looked at me, and i looked at him, ashton was waiting. just waiting for me to say something, to defend our love, our relationship, and i didn't. i just sat there and watched him walk out. after about 5 minutes i walked out there, and he was in the car crying. i felt so bad elayah, i-i just wanted to end everything" michael started sniffing like crazy, trying to hold back tears, eventually giving up and letting them all flow out. "i  got i-i-in the c-car and i tried to speak a-a-and s-say how sorry i was. but he just put his hand up and said "fuck it michael, fuck you" i didn't say anything after that because i know better than to mess with him when he's in that state of mind." michael started hiccuping because of how hard he was crying "and when we got home he said that we've been fighting too much and he wanted a break, so i mentioned something about the baby and walked out" 

elayah was shocked at the information she just received, trying to take in all in one at a time. "im so sorry mikey, but you shouldn't have walked out like you did, if he was trying to explain you should have heard him out, both of y'all need to work on communication before anything, if y'all can't talk without yelling or fighting then theres no point in having a relationship" michael nodded as if saying "you're right" he thanked her before whipping his tears and walking the room.

××

"elayah I'm going to lukes don't wait up"

"don't get pregnant"

"haha" julie responded nervously before leaving.

elayah grabbed her phone thinking about calling calum over.

"hello??"

"Hey calum wanna come over ??"

"um elayah I ca- who is that babe"

calum was cut off by a squeaky voice

"Babe?"

"Is elayah that black girl who thinks she has a chance with you"

elayah hung up before calum said anything.

elayah went downstairs to the kitchen getting a hot pocket out the freezer and cooking it. she put her hands on the counter letting her head hang low, letting a tear fall.

"fuck it" she said outloud "im not crying over him anymore" she violently whipped her tears, hearing the beeping of the microwave, taking the hot pocket out she walked over to the living room, situating herself by turning on the Xbox and tv, then sitting in the of the couch with her legs crossed.

right when the mortal kombat x logo showed on the tv, the doorbell rang. elayah threw her head back and groaned, uncrossed her legs and walked over to the door.

she opened it to see julie's beautiful brother Salvador. (pic)

"hey layah, is my sister here??" he asked giving her a hug and walking in the house. "hey come in why don't you?" elayah said sarcastically. "but no she's not here" elayah sighed walking to the couch. "well I guess I'll just hang out with you, I guess" he sat down on the couch next to elayah, grabbing the hot pocket out of her hand and taking a bite out of it. elayah pushed his arm and he chuckled.

"why are you here by yourself anyway?" he asked taking the controller and started the game, "julie went to lukes and..." she decided against telling him about calum "she'll be gone all night"

salvador nodded and started playing the game, while elayah just sat back and watch, enjoying his company and how cute he looked he lost.

××

about 3 hours later so about 8pm, there a knock on the door. "Salvador go get it" they were currently on the couch her head on his shoulder while watching pitch perfect 2. he paused the movie and walked over to the door.

that's when she heard that familiar voice
"um is elayah here"

××

sleepyjai marry me bc you understand me so much

comment/vote pls babes

I really want to get 1k votes before July plsssssssss

qotd: how old are you??

aotd: 13

ly guys :))

-jay the bae :))