chappie 19

elayah woke up the next morning, at 8.

she put her hair in a high bun, leaving a few strands out in the front. she put her normal black lipstick on some mascara and got the clothes she sat out the night before.

which were black sweatpants and a purple crop top saying "I f*ck witcha" believer it or not that took her an hour an hour. she has to be at the airport at least an hour before.

so she got her suitcase, checked if she had her earphones, charger, and her phone. she walked out her door and down the stairs, seeing everyone knocked out on the couches.

she walked over to julie and hit her on the head

"ow you stupid slut" her spanish accent coming out more than usual. elayah laughed and said "let's go, you're taking me"

julie nodded, and slapped luke on his side of him. he shot up saying "are you okay?! Is the baby hurt??" julie kissed his cheek and told him to come along to her to the airport.

luke woke ashton up, then ashton woke michael and then michael woke calum, and unfortunately the blonde bitch.

elayah sighed and walking outside waiting for julie. she came out with luke, ashton, michael, and calum. not the blonde bitch.

elayah put her suitcase in the trunk and got in the car, waiting for the others to hop in.

"dysfunctional motherfuckers" elayah said, watching all them figure out a seating arrangement in the back, "its not that fucking hard! There are literally three of you!" julie yelled.

×skipping car ride×

after elayah checked in and everything, it was about 9:45. she was about to board her plane. julie ran up to her and hugged, and elayah just stood "hug me bitch" julie said. elayah gave in and wrapped her arms around julie.

the second person to give her hug was luke, then ashton was crying like she was leaving forever, but in reality its only 2 weeks, next was michael who squeezed her tight.

calum walked up to her, he tried to hug her but she pushed him away

"flight 809 to Arizona boarding now"

"elayah-" calum had started "fuck you calum" elayah had finished.

she walked off waving to them, boarding her plane.

×skip plane ride×

when she got off the plane she saw the one and only andrew. (pic)

××××

hello dumplings !!

thank you guys so much for 8k read and 1k votes!!!

I love you guys so much !!!!!!!!

qotd: thoughts on the 'magcon boys'? or whatever they're called now.

aotd: they're my babies I love all of them (besides carter), especially Nash.

ly guys :))

- jay the bae :))