chappie 10

...the kiss got a little more heated when calum grabbed her ass, she put a hand on his chest pushing him back a little.

"before this goes any further why, do you hate black people so much?" calums breath hitches, he let's go of elayah, and just shakes his head. "calum are you okay?"

"I don't want to ruin anything, by telling you, so I'm just not" calum said, like he was in so much pain "calum i-i want to help"elayah replied, "no one can fucking help" he yelled, "I'm sorry, I just keep fucking up" calum looked genuinely frustrated, he kept running his hand through his hair, and tightening his fist.

elayah pulled his into a hug, playing with his hair "I'm not usually like this, I'm sorry"calum apologized. elayah just nodded

"elayah !" she heard from the living room, she kissed calums cheek, before leaving, which sent shivers down her back "elayah jay what are you doing to me"

××

"yes?" elayah asked jumping over the couch, "what was taking so long"

"Oh I had to take a shit chill" elayah said laughing after wards, while michael was just shaking his head. "ashton and I need to go, can you make dinner please ? We have the baby's family coming over, and you're the only one who knows how to cook" elayah sighed "when do you need it done by?"

michael looked at his phone "by 8, so in three hours, can you" elayah nodded heading to the kitchen, while ashton and michael left.

××

elayah decided to make pasta because who doesn't like pasta? she took the noodles out the pack, and shook them into the pot full of boiling water, while she was pouring the ragu sauce in the other pot.

she felt two hands around her waist, and jumped, forgetting that she wasn't the only one in the house "yes calum?" calum didn't say anything, just started to kiss her neck, he ran his tongue over her neck, blowing on it afterwards "c-calum, w-w-what are y-you- fuck" she said as he lightly started sucking on her neck.

she had forgot all about the pasta, as calum started rubbing her around her waist, "c-calum *moan* I need to cook" calum let her go, "you look hot, with my mark" calum smirked "you fucking marked me!!" elayah screamed

"Oh my" elayah said as she saw the red mark on her neck, using the camera on her phone. calum just chuckled.

"you know calum, I don't understand you" elayah started, as she stirred the pasta again "one moment you hate me, then the next you're all up on me and shit" elayah sounded confused, as she had bent down to put the tray of pasta in the oven, making her dress rie up and calums little friend also.

"just tell me what you want" elayah stated "I won't lie and say, that Im not attracted to you, because hell yea I am, but I don't know what you want, if you still hate me because I'm black and you're putting on a front, or what" elayahs voice got stronger and stronger towards the end. calum grabbed her hand, but she snatched it away

"no calum, tell me what do you want !" elayah yelled, walking closer to calum "what the fuck do you want, because I'm not going to be a little toy that you just play with when you're bored or horny" elayah was pointing a finger into calums chest, calum grabbed her hand "i just want you to know that I'm trying, for you elayah" calum whispered, she was so close she felt his, minty breath hit his face.

elayah looked down, calum placed his finger under her chin lifting her head up leaning in and placing his lips on hers.

elayah's eyes shut as calum placed his lips on hers, calum's tongue poked out trying to pry elayah's mouth, when she didn't open her mouth he smacked her ass, making her moan and open her mouth.

calum leaned back against the counter, grabbing her leg and hooking it around his waist, elayah put her hands under his shirt, feeling his abs, moaning when she felt his defined they were

beep
beep
beep

The stove went off making them part, not without calum biting her lip, letting it go so it smacked against her teeth

"calum hood what are you doing to me"

××

hello dumplings

I'm updating 2 times today (that's a might)

There was so much #calayah in this chappie I'm hot and bothered now. otp

ly guys :))

-jay the bae