chappie 18 continued

She drove to this little cliff.

Every time she has suicidal thoughts, and she was having a lot. she dangles her legs off the cliff and continues to whisper

Its not worth it
Or
I can make it through

So she sat there all night, ignoring all the texts and calls hitting her phone.

××

elayah drove home that next morning.

she saw julie, luke, ashton, michael and even calum, but with the blonde bitch sitting in the living room.

"um hi"

"What do fuck do you mean "um hi" bitch what the fuck, we've been looking for you all night" surprisingly it wasn't julie like I everyone would think, it was michael.

"I'm sorry guys" she turned to calum "I had to go reevaluate my life" she turned away from him and started heading upstairs. "where the fuck do you think you're going, where were you" ashton yelled next.

"chill I was safe. I'm safe, stop acting like my parents, and if you want to know what's wrong with me, ask the son of a bitch on the couch" everyone automatically turned to calum, as julie and luke started yelling at him, elayah walked up stairs, hearing her phone ring.

"hey babygirl how are you??"

"Hi mommy, I'm good what about you?"

"I'm fine sweetie, I have a question."

"Yes??"

"so we're having a family reunion, in a week, and I was just wondering if you want to come down to arizona and spend a week with the family??"

'Oh yea of course I'll come, when do you want me to come??"

"In like 2 days"

"Okay mommy, tell daddy I love him"

"Alright baby. Love you"

elayah hung up the phone and logged into her computer. She searched up the earliest flight to Arizona which was tomorrow at 10am. she payed for the ticket and closed her laptop, going downstairs to tell Julie the news.

as she goes down there she see julie with her tazer out pointing it at calum, luke holding her back, ashton screaming and shouting, and michael just sitting there witnessing everything but not giving a damn.

"shut the fuck up!" elayah yelled over all the noise, julie zapped calum in the side with the tazer before walking over to the couch and sitting down. while calum is shaking on the couch and his blonde bitch trying to help.

elayah sighed and said "julie I'm leaving, for like 2 weeks" calum had regained himself and had a confused look on his face "w-where are you going"

"with my family"

julie nodded "tell your mom I miss her, pregnant women can't tr- never mind"

"julie you're pregnant!" ashton yelled. elayah was shocked, not at her being pregnant but at the fact that she didn't tell her. "congrats" elayah said to luke and julie.

"I have to go pack" elayah said beginning to walk upstairs "I'll come help" julie said.

when they got to her room, elayah pulled her suitcase that she first used when she first moved to L.A.

"so you're excited to see andrew?" julie asked folding some clothes and packing it in the suitcase.

andrew was elayah's childhood best friend who lived next door to them all their lives. before she left he confessed his love for her. elayah didn't know what to say, so she said "sorry" and got on her flight, now after a year she's going to see him again.

"um yea, hopefully I can explain to him why I did what I did, I miss him a lot actually" elayah responded. julie nodded and asked "what time are you leaving?"

"10am tomorrow" she responded "I'll miss you bitch" julie said hugging her.

"ew get off of me you fruitcake" elayah laughed.

××

hi guys !! I'm sorry, I've been slacking on the chapter updates, they've been sucking ass, I'm trying to make them better but I keep get writers block .

but if y'all would do me a favor can y'all read cashwilk 's new book? If you like the omaha squad. anna is my boo.

qotd- favorite throwback song?

aotd- my boo- ghostown DJs
Chris brown- run it

ly guys :))

-jay the bae :))

p.s- if y'all ever need to talk peep my messages