chappie 28

elayah turned around and saw andrew.

but he wasn't alone.

he had 3 of his friends, who elayah recognized as jay, Kevin, and roshon.

elayah and calum stood up quickly as andrew started approaching them.

"what do you want and-"

"shut the fuck up" he spit, cutting elayah off

"grab her" andrew ordered jay and roshon.

they grabbed elayah and she started thrashing around.

"andrew what the fuck! this is not some dumb ass movie" she yelled at andrew.

roshon covered her mouth.

kevin grabbed calum.

"so you think you could come her and fuck shit up for me? by coming down here a d playing here for her" he swung, hitting calum in the face.

this is exactly what happened to calum when he broke up with that black girl in 8th grade. he was terrified.

roshon let go of elayah, leaving jay to hold her.

he walked over to calum kicking him in the stomach.

elayah tried to kick jay off of her but his grip tightened around her.

kevin let go on calum letting him drop to the floor.

calum was on all fours, andrew took advantage of this and kicked calum in the face.

he flipped over and fell on his back. the three of them started kicking and punching calum in the ribs and face.

once they were done, calum was knocked out and bloodly on the floor.

jay let go of elayah, and she punched him dead in the face before running over to calum.

"andrew you fucking sick piece of shit" she yelled at him. she kicked him where the sun don't shine and said "take your meds you fucking dick" she took her phone out and called the ambulance.

× skip the trip to the ambulance ×

"Dr.ducal" elayah called, "yes ma'am?"

"how is he?" he looked down and then back up to elayah.

"im afriaf he's in a coma, but he's doing well very well, he'll probably wake up and in a week"

"fuck" elayah said.

"fuck!" she yelled sitting in the chair with her head in her hands.

××

kind of a filler more than anything tbh

but hi guys how are you !!

I just want to thank everyone reading this for getting me to 24k like omg I only made this book like 3 weeks ago !

Im so happy !!

so I'm letting y'all pic what I should do.

either

q&a

Or

character ask

which ever gets the most comments :-))

ly guys !!

-jay the bae :))

p.s enjoy the pic I masturbate to :))))))

20+ coments for next chapter