chappie 11

michael texted elayah saying they were on their way, and to have the food prepared.

elayah had got the pot of pasta and put it in the microwave, heating it up just in time to have michael, ashton, and the baby's mom and dad come in.

michael smelled the pasta and instantly smiled, because that's was his favorite thing that elayah made.

ashton brought the family up to elayah, "Mrs and Mr.mark this is elayah, she prepared our dinner tonight" Mrs and Mr.Mark smiled and michael escorted them to the table. telling elayah to sit also.

Mr and Mrs.Mark's whole demeanor changed, they looked utterly disgusted. "you let it sit at the table with you"

michael, ashton, and elayah froze and looked at Mrs.Mark "what do you mean by "it" exactly?" ashton asked "the help"

elayah started laughing, "oh no sweeti-" Mr.Mark cut her off "don't you dare speak to my wife, do you guys have any control over it?" michael stood up "get out" he said trying to stay calm.

calum walked out right then, the marks still sat there, smirking at elayah, thinking he was talking to her "I said get the fuck out" michael yelled, they looked utterly shocked, and started standing up.

"please get your heads out of your asses, it's 2015 not the the 1950's, if you guys had any sense of anything at all, you would fucking understand that, now take your ragedy ass, racist ass, southern ass fake ass accents and leave, he's probably not even the father of you b-" before elayah could finish, calum came up behind her and put his hand over mouth, bringing her to his room.

as soon as she got in there she lyed down face first on his bed, and started sobbing. just straight on crying. she can't help it, she's so sensitive about her race and she can't stand anyone talking about it.

just because I'm black I'm the help? that makes no sense to me, she thought.

calum felt so bad, he heard everything, well mrs.mark calling her the help, seeing her like this makes his heart hurt, because he started wondering how he said those things to her, way worst things, and how she's sobbing, he knows he used to cause that.

calum sighed, and walked over to his bed, and lyed next to her. "shhh shh, baby its okay" calum draped his arm over her body bringing her closer to him. she turned and faced him burying her head in his neck, making his neck wet with tears. but he didn't care, he just wanted to hold her and comfort her.

(calum just wants her kitty)

as soon as elayah stopped crying and was drifting to sleep calum kissed her forhead and said "I'm so sorry"

××

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had church ooooooo

but I'm thinking about writing a Jack Gilinsky fanfic, thoughts or ideas??

ly guys :))

(THE PICTURE IS MY GOALS BC IM BLACK AND I LOVE ME SOME WHITE BOYS)
+
(CHARLIE PUTH AND MEGHAN TRAINOR ARE DATING I JUST !!! ITS SO CUTE SKMSONS)

-jay the bae