chappie 40

when elayah woke up, calum was no where in sight, she kind of felt empty, she actually had that feeling the whole time when she wasn't talking to calum.

she sat up and mentally cursed herself for forgetting to tie her bantu knots up, she shrugged thinking "its too late now" and went downstairs.

she saw calum on the couch with no shirt on watching tv, when he noticed her behind him, he jumped up and tried to kiss her on the cheek.

she moved away and looked at him. "w-whats wrong?" calum asked confused, "you honestly think I forgive you?" elayah scoffed

"well the way you cuddled me made me think that, yes" elayah rolled her eyes and started walking towards the kitchen.

"I was lonely and I had a bad day yesterday, I just needed some comforting" calum followed her to the kitchen, and started helping her put away the groceries.

elayah slammed down the item she was holding to get his attention, "why are you here calum?" she asked with a stern face.

"i-i missed you, I love you elayah"

"bullshit!, you should have thought about that before you cheated on me with her, and then went back to the hoe when I kicked you out" elayah wasnt sad this time, she was mad as hell.

"elayah, I'm confused, this is an all new experience for me I'm just trying my best-

"blah blah blah, you're trying?" she yelled pointing towards him, "if you were "trying" you would be trying everything to make me happy, to make me feel loved, "trying" is not sleeping with someone else because we haven't had sex in a while"

elayah tends to talk with her hands so she was all over the place pointing from him to her frequently, "if anything im trying, I'm trying so damn hard to not bash your fucking face in"

"ok elayah I'm listening, I really am, and I'm really sorry, I just want to make you happy, and I keep fucking up with everything, just please" calum was low key scared, he's never seen elayah so angry with him before

"I fucking hate you, but I love you" elayah said lastly "I don't know why I keep forgiving you, I just don't know"

calum walked closed to elayah, he grabbed her hand and turned it over looking for fresh cuts, when he didn't see anything he smiled.

"I just had to check, I now know how much and how badly these situations effect you" she looked up at calum and grabbed his face in between her hands, and she kissed him, suddenly remembering how captivating his lips were.

they both got more and more into the kiss as it got more heated. calum lied her on the table, but not before wiping everything off of it in a dramatic motion.

he crawled on top of her looking her deep in the eyes, "I'm sorry"

"I know"

×××××××

2 days in a row give me am award :-))))

but this chapter was high key dramatic, I'm in the feels tonight

but

qotd: what does your hair look like right now?

aotd: I did Bantu knots again so its in a curly afro (pic)

- jay the bae