chappie 38

elayah didn't have anyone to talk to, she couldn't call ashton, couldn't call michael, julie wasn't answering her phone, and luke sent her straight to voicemail.

she felt weak, she wants to see calum fail or get hurt or something, but she knows that she isn't that kind of person.

she dropped penelope off at Salvador's. so she was currently there on his couch.

"so what did he do now?" salvador asked setting penelope down in his lap "he cheated on me with a close friend" she said sadly.

salvador just shook his head "I knew this would happen"

"I told him before he even wanted to be tied down was he sure, you know?, I'm he first black girl he's been with, I'm pretty sure he wanted to explore and expand his interests."

"he doesn't deserve you"

elayah nodded her head and rubbed her knees to create a distraction from her thoughts. "I'm beautiful right salvador?" salvador looked up from penelope to to elayah "of course"

"then why do people steady hurt me" she leaned her head back trying to keep the tears in. "they don't know what you're worth, they take your niceness for weakness"

elayah sighed and felt her phone vibrate.
a message from anna

"thanks for sending calum off, he's in my hotel, I guess he has a chocolate obsession "

××

this update is not as good as I wanted it to be, this book is most likely going to end soon.

-jay the bae