Chapter 42

Snape's Point of view

"Severus, what are we suppose to do? This is bad.", Jasmine said after a moment of silence.

"We will do what we have already been doing. We can rewrite our destiny, you already have once. We can over come this.", I replied.

"But what if we can't rewrite it this time?", she said, voice shaking.

"We will find a way. Now go back to sleep. We have stuff that we have to do in the morning.", I kissed her forehead.

"Okay.. I love you.", Jasmine yawned.

"I love you too.", I replied with a smile and watched her fall back asleep.

I stayed up thinking about what we could do to help solve some of our problems. There had to be a way that we could rewrite our destiny. There had to be something to do to help us with our child and the pregnancy.

The thoughts flew through my mind, keeping me awake. The thunderstorm continued. Thunder seemed to roll with every thought that passed over my mind, as if it was connected to me.

The storm finally stopped when the Sun started to rise, bringing light glaring in through the window. It light up the room in a golden glow, that seemed to just fall over the bed. The light wrapped us in a warming glow, as if bringing the peace that I needed to feel.

It wasn't long before Jasmine stirred, and woke up. She stretched before resting her head on my chest.

"Did you sleep well?", I asked.

"Peacefully. I dreamed that everything was alright. And Voldemort was defeated.", she said, sighing contently.

"Everything will be fine.", I kissed the top of her head.

"Do we really have to do anything today? I just want to stay in bed.", Jasmine whispered.

"We need to go get a few things from Hogsmead for potions for you. Which reminds me.", I said and reached to grab a vial off of the bedside table, "You need to drink this."

"I don't want to..", she whined.

"You need to.", I replied.

Jasmine sighed, took the vial, drank the potion, and made a face, "There has to be a way to make this taste better."

"I'm afraid that it will mess with the effects of the potion. So, for now, it is going to taste bad.", I chuckled some.

She crossed her arms, "It isn't funny. It tastes so bad. I would rather kiss a toad."

"It can't be that bad.", I stated.

"Well you can't talk until you try it.", Jasmine huffed.

"Okay. But we really should get going, before it gets really busy.", I replied.

"Fine.", she sighed and slowly rolled out of bed.

"I'll go start breakfast. Bacon and pancakes okay?", I asked.

"Bacon and pancakes would be amazing.", she said.

"Okay. Now get ready, and grab a jacket. It will probably be cold outside.", I said as I got out of bed.

Jasmine nodded before going to grab some clothes. I walked into the kitchen and started on breakfast.

It wasn't long before breakfast was ready and Jasmine was seated at the table next to me. I watched as she drowned her pancakes in syrup before eating them and moved onto her bacon.

"Thank you love.", she said and smiled at me.

"You are welcome.", I replied

"I'm ready when you are.", she said while taking her plate to the sink.

"Let me go get changed.", I stood up and walked to my room.

Little did I know that today was going to go a lot differently than what I had thought it would. Both for the better, and for the worse.