chapter 9

-Snape's point of view

I was woken up by a tapping on my window. I groaned as i got up to open it.

"What do you want?", i growled at the bird that hoped into my room.

It hooted and dropped a letter at my feet. I bent down and picked it up immediately knowing who wrote out. Ruth, what in the bloody hell did she want?

I opened it expecting it to be a summoning letter but it was not,"
Dear Severus, i have been asked to inform you not to answer to any of Voldemort's calls. He is planning on killing you if you do come because you didn't bring Jasmine to him. He is very very upset with you. I have over heard the conversations he has had with Peter and they are all about tying you down, torturing you, and then killing you in front of Jasmine.

I know she asked me not to do this, but Jasmine had been here since she left Hogwarts. And i regret making her stay. What they have been doing to get to get her to talk is horrifying. It it's worse than what they ever did to us. But she refuses to talk.

She doesn't want you to get hurt Severus. And I'm guessing you tought her occlumency because not even Voldemort can penetrate her mind. She had a very very strong will and she is stronger than what she looks Severus.

She doesn't want you to write back because you will definitely get caught then. But I'm going to take care of her and try to get her out of here. She had come up with a plan and it just might work, but it might take a bit for me to help with it. I have to somehow get her her wand and not allow Voldemort to know it is gone. She is going to obviate his memory of her and then try to escape. She doesn't know where she is going to go after she gets out of here, but I'm going to try to send her back your way. She does love you, you know. Even i can see it. You should try and forgive her Severus.

You need to get over yourself and stop being a git, or you just might lose her. Take care of yourself and I'll be taking care of Jasmine.

-Ruth"

So Voldemort did have Jasmine. I knew i should have gone after her, but no i listened to Dumbledore. "She will be fine.", her said.

She is not fine! She is being tortured and sooner or later her walks are going to fall. She needed to get out of there and now.

But i couldn't go to save her. I had to wait till Jasmine's plan went through to even see if she was okay. And i just hoped that Ruth didn't mess it up. If she did i would kill her.

I ran my hand over my face. I had no idea if i should take this to Dumbledore or not. He probably wouldn't do anything about it.

I sighed. There had to be something that i could do to help without anyone knowing. But how would i do that when Voldemort it's going to be keeping a better watch out for anything suspicious.

........

-3rd person point of view
"If i wasn't such a body git and an idiot she would still be here and not be in this mess. It is my fault.", her growled at himself. He blamed all this on himself when in reality none of it was.

Fate had brought the two together. They were just like fire and ice, but the only difference is that one could not live without the other. And this whole ordeal that fate had brought upon them was just to test their strength and too slow then just how much they needed eachother.

........................................................................
A.N.

Well that was an eventful chapter want it. But gosh i had so much fun writing this. And the 3rd person point of view was just a last minute thing. It came out of nowhere. I just hole you like it..