Chapter 47

3rd Person Point of View

Jasmine started going back to her classes the day after the big storm. She tried to wear clothes that were a bit baggy, but you could still see the baby bump. People started staring and whispering among themselves. They pointed and laughed. Some even spoke out, calling Jasmine a "slut" or asking "who would knock someone like you up?" It got so bad in care for magical creatures that Hagrid sent Jasmine to Dumbledore's office so she could get a break.

Jasmine grabbed her books, thanked Hagrid with tears in her eyes, and just about ran to Dumbledore's office. She made it about halfway to the head master's office before she ran into someone, knocking them to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry.", Jasmine sniffed and finally looked at the person she knocked over.

Fred half smiled up at her, "It's okay Jas. But are you okay?"

"You really want to act like you care after you tried to ruin my life? Are you serious?", Jasmine asked and frowned.

"You are crying and heading towards Dumbledore's office. So yeah..", he shrugged.

"It is none of your business!", Jasmine huffed and went to walk away.

Fred grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking, "This has to do with everyone talking about you being pregnant, doesn't it?"

Jasmine glared at Fred and pulled her arm away, "I already told you that this is none of your business. Now I want you and your brother to leave me alone. You have both ruined enough. And I swear to God, if anyone finds out that this baby is Snape's, I am going to hex you both."

Jasmine ran off before he could say anything else about the matter. Her blood was boiling, she could hear it pounding in her ears and feel it behind her eyes. Her hands were shaking and the tears that ran down her face where somewhere between anger, sadness, and hurt.

Jasmine stopped at the statue at the foot of the stairs that lead to Dumbledore's office and roughly wiped the tears off her cheeks. She took a few deep breaths and looked up at the ceiling, trying to stop herself from crying anymore and trying to calm herself down. If there was ever one thing she didn't want to do, it was to either break down in front of or yell at Dumbledore.

When Jasmine finally pulled herself together she took one more deep breath before turning towards the statue and saying the password. The statue turned moved, allowing Jasmine to get by and to head up the stairs. Before she could knock on the door, it opened revealing Severus looking down at Jasmine.

"You should be in class.", he said softly.

"Hagrid sent me here because kids wouldn't stop whispering about the baby bump.", Jasmine said softly and looked down.

Snape frowned and sighed, "Dumbledore will get everything under control. And if he doesn't..."

"I can handle it. I don't need everyone knowing that a student got knocked up by a professor, even though said student is actually too old to be a student.", she said before Snape can finish.

"Aah, Jasmine, come sit. Along with Severus. I would like to talk to you about something before I forget.", Dumbledore said, interrupting the two of them.

Jasmine walked passed Snape and sat down slowly. Severus made sure that she was sat down comfortably before he took the seat beside her. He grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

"What did you want to talk to us about sir?", Jasmine asked and smiled some.

"I was going to suggest that Jasmine take private classes for the classes she is having problems with the other students in. It would make things less stressful for her and the baby, and there would be easier.", Dumbledore said.

Jasmine looked up at Severus before looking back at Dumbledore, "Couldn't that make things worse for me? Rumors could get started..."

"But if it keeps you and our child out of trouble and out of any possible harm it would be good.", Snape said softly.

Jasmine nodded, "I can let you know by tonight what classes I am having problems in, since I have only been to one class."

"Have Severus bring me the list, I don't want you out and walking around anymore than you have to be.", the headmaster said, "You should go to your next class, and stay as long as things don't get out of hand. I will let your professors know that if any problems arise, that you are to be sent straight to me, or to Severus. I do not want you to be alone anymore than what is necessary. In case someone is following you. You never now what some of these students will do. Or if it would make you feel better, I can have a prefect or Filch walk you from class to class", the head master softly said.

"Walking with a prefect would be nice. And thank you for being so kind sir. It means a lot.", Jasmine smiled.

"I will assign a prefect from your house to accompany you from class to class. Now you should both be off. Classes will be starting soon.", Dumbledore said.

Snape got up and helped Jasmine stand up. He helped her walk down the stairs, even though she didn't need the help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

I FINALLY UPDATED! AND EVEN THOUGH THE CHAPTER IS SHORT HERE IT IS!

I was trying to write 2,000 words, but I ran into a small writer's block and I have to stop at 881. I will try to have another chapter up by no later than next weekend. I hope y'all enjoy.

"