✧ 100K

is this even real right now? 😭😭😭

like I honestly can't believe it what even

am I dreaming????

I'm gonna get all sappy on you guys so just bear with me okay

honestly, when I first started this story, I NEVER expected it to blow up so big like this. I really had no full plot in mind at all or how I was going to go about it, and I was actually contemplating deleting it. but obviously I changed my mind and got to thinking about the plot, because of the constant support I've received. I pushed myself through it to update a lot, just because I wanted to be a good author who updated a lot for you guys. this story has had a lot of ups and downs (not just the plot lmao) but we made it through. and the love and support on this story is honestly overwhelming, and I'm eternally grateful.

thank you, thank you so much. this story would be no where without you guys: the readers. every comment and vote means the world to me, and I honestly can't fathom how this story has 100,000 reads. it's insane. like, it's rare that kpop stories get this big, especially ship stories. and got7 stories. it's mostly bangtan that gets big lmao. but still, I am so grateful and honestly can't thank you enough for everything you guys have done for me.

I really want to become a writer when I get older, and all the comments that say 'this is so well written' or 'this is my favorite story' really hit deep for me. I never would've thought that I would become someone's favorite author, nonetheless someone's favorite book. it's really touching to me, and I love every single one of you so much.

this story is finished, but I am continuing to write jaebum's short stories. I have a couple of them left to write (they're good ones (;;; ) and then the story will be completely done.

I know it's sad to say, but all stories have to come to an end. but the last short story I have planned is a big one, and I'm excited to publish it later on.

buuuuut, I have started somewhat of a series now!

this is the first story in the social media series! I just recently published the second story, called 'fiction'. it's a jjproject story. check it out! & I also have the spin off of this story, 'the chronicles of woojin'. give those both a look, and tell me what you think~

+ this story is also entered in the 2016 watty awards! I probably don't have a chance, but it's definitely worth a shot. the contest ends in august, so we'll see the results then!

but, anyways. I'm gonna wrap this up now.

thank you, thank you, thank you so much for everything you've done for me, and all of the support on this story. words can't express how appreciative and grateful I am, or how much I love you guys. I am truly honored to have such great supporters by my side.
I love you guys so much.

-author em