✧ eight

breadchoi has posted a photo.

✧ 16 likesbreadchoi - me bc I have a fan acc༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ❤️HI @breadchoifan I LOVE YOU

✧ 16 likes
breadchoi - me bc I have a fan acc
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ❤️
HI @breadchoifan I LOVE YOU

view all 3 comments
wangass - you still look emo jaebutt
breadchoi - @wangass please come fight me,,,
wangass - square up fam 🤗

-

Jaebum woke up the next morning to a direct message in his box. He was sleepy when he opened it, since checking his phone was always the first thing he did when he woke up.

breadchoifan >
hi!!!!!!!!

< breadchoi
omg hey

Jaebum got up, lazily dragging himself to the bathroom and taking a shower. He was off of work today, so he could have a day to himself to relax.

His shower was quick, he was too sleepy to really care about it. He flopped onto his couch, turning on the television and grabbing his phone.

breadchoifan >
u responded omg!!!
I love u!!!!

He smiled softly to himself, deciding to have a conversation with his fan than watch whatever sit-com was on his television.

< breadchoi
lmao I love you too!
it's nice of you to make an account for me.. ❤️

breadchoifan >
who wouldn't want to make u one
ur so cute

< breadchoi
are you lowkey flirting or nah

breadchoifan >
😷 mayb

< breadchoi
aigoo...
im married to choi youngjae wHoops

breadchoifan >
i am him

< breadchoi
lmao are you now

breadchoifan >
mhm I am

< breadchoi
k

breadchoifan >
youngjae loves u very much !!!!

< breadchoi
(': I wish

breadchoifan >
I do I promise ...
I love u a lot !!!

< breadchoi
lmao ok fam

breadchoifan >
how do I prove it ? I am

< breadchoi
shit fam
a video saying he loves me lmao

Jaebum locked his phone. He was beyond confused now, this person was freaking him out a bit. He was pretty sure this person was lying, not just anyone was the living, breathing Youngjae. Not would he be texting Jaebum and making him a fan account. He would want to keep that secret, right? Youngjae barely even knows he exists, even after ASC. He was just one of the fans.

-

Youngjae, on the other hand, was having fun with this. He loved being able to talk to Jaebum like this. It made him feel all fuzzy inside and all his stress disappear.

He figured that he might as well send some type of proof, he wanted to become close to Jaebum. He wanted Jaebum to believe him.

So, he did. He pulled up his camera, fixed his hair, and was ready to start recording the video.

"Jaebum! I love you. Please take care of yoursel–"

"Youngjae?" Jackson walked into the younger's room, raising an eyebrow. Youngjae scrambles to lock his phone, his face turning a dark shade of red.

"Yah! Are you still talking about that Jaebum guy? Aish... You sound like you have a crush or something." Jackson says, sitting next to him and turning on the video game console.

"N-no way! I didn't say Jaebum, I said... Jinyoung." Youngjae says, trying to defend his own case. Not only would he get in trouble if he got caught, but he didn't want the others finding out. At least not now.

"Whatever, Jae." Jackson says, starting to play the video game.

Youngjae bites his lip. He had to find a way to take this video and send it to Jaebum.

He walked into the bathroom, pulling his camera up again.

Hopefully no one will hear...

He thinks, biting his lip. "Jaebum! I love you. Please take care of yourself, cutie!" He smiles, keeping his voice down. He ends the video, biting his lip.

breadchoifan >
here u go ... ❤️

He sent the video, waiting for Jaebum's response

---

a/n: aYYY this chapters kinda lame I'm v sorry but you got a double update so be happy thank

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em