✧ five

mtjsjr.yjbbyk has posted a photo.

yjbbyk has posted a photo

✧ 286,920 likes
mtjrjs.yjbbyk - #afterschoolclub
우리 를보고 가자! ㅋㅋㅋ
(trans: come watch us! hahaha)

view all 11,275 comments
gotlov6 - IM NOT READY
breadchoi - wHAT A CUTIE WOW MARRY ME
hitthetuan - ^^

-

"Aish, Youngjae, stop taking selfies! Let's go!"

Youngjae jumped slightly when he heard Jinyoung's voice, and received a gentle pat on the back from him.

"I'm coming," he says, laughing softly and setting his phone down with the other member's things. He meets up with the others, who were standing by the set of After School Club. Eric, Kevin, and Jamie were setting up, making sure cameras were in place and tweets were ready to be checked.

Youngjae stood between Mark and Yugyeom, looking around while waiting for the show to start. He and the boys have been on ASC many times in the past, but for some reason he felt a ping of nervousness go through him.

They were finally waved onto the set, taking their seats. On the bottom row sat Jackson, Jinyoung, and Bambam; Mark, Yugyeom, and Youngjae following on the back row. Staffs were doing some last minute details, handing the hosts their cards.

Finally it was time to start. The camera started rolling, Eric standing behind the camera and flying a small toy plane in the view. Music played, as the hosts flew small toy planes in the camera.

Eric walks in front of it, brightly smiling. "Welcome to today's show! Are you ready to fly with today's guests? I hope so!" Kevin and Jamie stand next to him, waving with their toy planes still in hand.

"Yah! Why Eric?"

Heads turn to the seats, where Jackson had a devilish grin on his face. Eric holds his head in his hand, as laughter erupts from the studio.

"I'm your host, Eric Nam,"

"I'm smile angel Kevin!"

"and I'm your girl Jamie!"

"Today in the in the studio, if you didn't know by now–" Eric says, but was obviously cut off.

"THEY KNOW!" Jackson says, laughing and holding onto Jinyoung's arm beside him. Eric sighs, shaking his head.

"Today we have GOT6 in the studio! Stay tuned, we have lots planned today! Intro video, cue!" Eric says, as a clip of their new video, and even some of their old ones plays, introducing them.