✧ three

breadchoi has posted a photo.

✧ 15 likesbreadchoi - JUST FUCK ME UPLOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND  PLUS THE MV TEASER LIKE WTF THOSE VOCALS IM SO HURT

✧ 15 likes
breadchoi - JUST FUCK ME UP
LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND
PLUS THE MV TEASER LIKE WTF THOSE VOCALS IM SO HURT

view all 2 comments
yugugh - the ship gets more and more real by the day #2jae
hitthetuan - I'm so hyped I think I might combust

-

Jaebum woke up this morning to the music video teaser. He had the day off, today. He had decided to fill out the form for After School Club, in hopes that he would get accepted and be able to talk to his everything.

#GOT6_ASC
Hangout: Fly 3/24 (Ep. 207)
This is the application to hang out during our Fly Hangout section for #GOT6_ASC! 
We're going to talk about the member's upcoming album, and just interacting with fans in general.
So ask any questions you're curious about the members!
**DEADLINE - SATURDAY, MARCH 19 @ 9 PM KST**

Full Name: Jaebum Im

Country of Residence: South Korea

Email address: jaebumchoi@gmail.com

Any questions you have to ask GOT6?
what motivates and inspires you to keep going?

Any requests you have for GOT6?
could youngjae say "i love you, jaebum!" and make eye contact with me? i love him lots... <3

-

He filled out the form, after taking a lot of thought into it. He submitted it, sighing softly and closing his laptop. Now he could only hope, to be able to talk to Youngjae. He was so desperate for some kind of contact with him and it was killing him.

A few days or so passed, Jaebum living life as usual. Working, sleeping, social media, repeat. With all the comeback junk going on, he was busy to the brim on top of work.

The comeback was happening at the end of the week, and Jaebum was biting his nails at the thought. He couldn't wait. He knew it was going to be good. He hadn't really put much thought into his ASC submission, he had practically forgotten about it by now. He wasn't going to get in, anyways. He knew that hundreds of thousands of fans were in the same boat as him, trying to get accepted and to talk to GOT6. He didn't dwell on it much, he assumed they had already picked who they wanted anyways.

Girls, probably. They wouldn't want some guy coming on and proclaiming his homosexual love for some straight idol, especially on live television.

Jaebum sighed, coming to this realization late one night while laying in bed, staring at the white ceiling above. The only sound to be heard was his own breathing, and the faint television from his living room. He couldn't seem to sleep on top of these thoughts, he eyes stayed open on focused on a spot on the ceiling.

He made the decision to check his email, opening up the app and pulling down his old emails to refresh new ones. They came into sight; emails from online stores he had purchased from, websites that he has signed into with the email. He scrolled through, getting to the end of his new emails, it being from earlier that morning.

After School Club
Congratulations, Jaebum! You have been selected to come hangout with GOT6 on March 24th! Make sure you're available for our sound check on the 23rd. We can't wait to see you!
-ASC Team

Jaebum sat straight up in his bed, clutching the phone to his heart and closing his eyes, taking a deep and heavy inhale.

"Holy fuck." He exhales, a wide smile coming onto his face. He lays back down onto the bed, kicking his feet around under the blanket. He quickly emails them back, saying that he will definitely be there and that he was excited to do so. He sets his phone down on the charger, smiling and finally being able to fall asleep after the long day.

---

a/n: srry it's been kinda a while since an update, I've been busy c:

but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em