✧ thirteen

wangass has posted a photo.

✧ 20 likes wangass - OK THAT IS LITERALLY JAEBUTT@breadchoi WTF WHY ARENT YOU ONLINE TO TELL US THAT YOURE LITERALLY WITH CHOI YOUNGJAE

✧ 20 likes
wangass - OK THAT IS LITERALLY JAEBUTT
@breadchoi WTF WHY ARENT YOU ONLINE TO TELL US THAT YOURE LITERALLY WITH CHOI YOUNGJAE

view all 4 comments
hitthetuan - @breadchoi pLS GET ONLINE AND GOSSIP
akabrowny - ok but like is no one here seeing the fact that 2jae is happening
pepe_jr - aaaaAAAHHHHHH
wangass - @pepe_jr me 2

-

They ran to Jaebum's car, jumping in quickly and driving off. They got onto the highway, on the way to Jaebum's apartment.

Youngjae was still a crying mess, he couldn't seem to stop the tears from rolling out of his eyes.

"Youngjae, Youngjae–" Jaebum says, keeping his eyes on the road but letting his free hand grab Youngjae's and hold it tight. "It's okay."

"B-Bummie," Youngjae sniffles, lacing his hand with Jaebum's. "Can I tell you something?"

Jaebum nods, sighing softly and pulling into the driveway of his apartment building.

"Um," Youngjae says, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "I'll tell you when we get inside."

Jaebum nods again, turning off the car's engine and locking the doors once they stepped out. They quickly walked into the small apartment, Jaebum closing the door behind them and locking it.

"We should be okay for now," Jaebum says, as Youngjae stands awkwardly in the middle of the living room. Jaebum sighs, looking at him.

"Make yourself at home, Youngjae." He says, sitting down on the couch and biting his lip. Youngjae shakily exhales, sitting down on the couch next to Jaebum and leaning against his shoulder.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" Jaebum says, turning on the television to try and lighten the mood.

Youngjae gulps.

He wanted to tell Jaebum exactly how he felt.

He wanted to tell Jaebum that he really liked him.

But he was scared. Scared that he was already in so much trouble, this would just make it worse.

"Youngjae?" Jaebum says, pulling Youngjae out of his thoughts.

"Bummie, I'm scared." Youngjae says, pulling his legs up onto the couch and biting his lip.

"It'll all work out, Jae, I promise–" Jaebum goes to say, but is quickly interrupted.

"It's not going to," Youngjae says, "Because even if things did–with some kind of miracle– turn out okay, I still wouldn't get to see you." He says, starting to sniffling again.

"Hey, don't start crying on me again," Jaebum says, cupping his cheek gently. "You're so much more beautiful with a smile on your face."

Youngjae looked at Jaebum, tears sliding down his cheeks and his nose bright red.

Jaebum looked into his eyes, wiping the tears from his cheeks and biting his lip. "It's okay, Youngjae..."

"It's not, Jaebum–"

Jaebum had enough of Youngjae's doubts at this point. He didn't want to hear Youngjae being sad anymore.

So, he did what his mind was telling him to do.

He wiped the rest of the tears off of Youngjae's red cheeks, looking into his eyes. Youngjae's cries seemed to subside, but he still looked upset and his eyes were puffy.

Fuck it.

Jaebum thought, and pressed his lips against Youngjae's.

Youngjae's eyes widen, but quickly close as he melts into the kiss. He wraps his arms around Jaebum's neck, another tear sliding down his cheek.

Youngjae's lips were soft, and Jaebum couldn't seem to get enough of them already. But he pulled off, looking at the other. Youngjae's lips formed into a smile, lunging over and hugging Jaebum tightly.

"You make me feel so much better," Youngjae says, sniffling and pecking Jaebum's lips again.

"Well, now you know how you've always made me feel." Jaebum says, a slight flush of pink coming to his cheeks.

"Bummie," Youngjae laughs softly, lacing their hands together.

And just for a moment, Youngjae felt the weight be lifted off of his shoulders. He forgot about what was going on at the moment and only focused on Jaebum.

"Hm?" Jaebum says, leaning against the younger.

"I love you so much." Youngjae says, leaning to peck Jaebum's lips again.

---

a/n: wHOO!!! THY KISS

finally not a total cliffhanger for once are u happy

how are ya liking the story so far? ((;

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em