✧ twenty-two

defsouljb has posted a photo.

✧ 6,297 likesdefsouljb - 흠런!!! ⚾️ pt 2homerun!!! ⚾️ pt 2

✧ 6,297 likes
defsouljb - 흠런!!! ⚾️ pt 2
homerun!!! ⚾️ pt 2

view all 628 comments
wangass - sCREAMS JAEBUTT IM HERE
hitthetuan - 2 cute 4 life
flowerbam - sMH WHY IS THIS CUTE

The music started shortly, and they performed their newest song, 'Homerun'. Jaebum couldn't even describe the feeling he had when singing on stage with the six, it was just so amazing.

He just had fun with it on stage, the choreography was just so upbeat and fun that he couldn't resist just letting go of his worries for a moment and just enjoy himself.

The song ended shortly, and the seven couldn't much believe that it was already over.

But it was okay. They walked back stage together, panting from the dancing and smiling at each other. It was so surreal, being able to be in this position. Jaebum was proud to be the leader, he wasn't afraid anymore of what other's thought.

Jaebum and the others sat down backstage, mostly all grabbing their phones and playing on them.

Jaebum immediately checks his Instagram, a smile coming onto his lips.

wangass >
oH MY GOD YOU WERE AMAZING

wangass >
JAEBUM IM SCREAMING LITERALLY

wangass >
come see me I'm leaving in like 10 minutes

wangass >
jaebutt I'm leaving in 5 :-(

Jaebum inhaled sharply, standing up. "Yah, I'll be right back." He says, walking out of the building. He was surprised that no one stopped him, but he was thankful.

< defsouljb
I'm outside the building rn, hurry

wangass >
oK ILL BE THERE GOTTA KRIS

< defsouljb
omg pls

Jaebum leaned against the wall of the building, looking around. It dawned on him that he had no idea what they looked like, he didn't even know their name. He gulped, biting his lip.

He waited for another minute, and saw a boy running his way. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, along with a hoodie that said 'Got7' on the front.

"Jaebutt!" He said, and Jaebum stood still in awe. He was always assuming that this person was a girl, but he was wrong. The boy looked to be about in his late teenage years, maybe eighteen or nineteen.

He ran up to Jaebum, enveloping him into a tight hug. Jaebum laughed softly, hugging him back. He was shorter than Jaebum, but not by much.

"This is awkward, because I don't remember your name." Jaebum says, scratching the back of his head and laughing softly.

The boy smiles, "Kim Woojin," he says, and Jaebum nods.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Woojin." Jaebum says, smiling.

"You're even more butt in person," Woojin says, laughing.

"Thank you?" Jaebum laughs softly, ruffling the other's hair.

"I gotta go, but let me snap a picture real quick so all the fan girls can scream at me," Woojin says, laughing softly and pulling his phone out of his pocket. Jaebum nods, looking at him.

"Yah, say Jaebutt!" Woojin says, making Jabum laugh again. He takes the picture, smiling and looking behind himself.

"My ride is here. I better get going. I love you, Jaebutt!" Woojin says, giving Jaebum a hug and running off to his car.

Jaebum sighs softly, smiling and waving. He walks back into the building, looking as the six looked at him.

"You missed it, Bummie!" Youngjae says, smiling and wrapping his arms around Jaebum's neck. "Hyung came in here and told us about how good of a job we did. He said that you've been doing such a good job as leader and that he's proud of you," Youngjae says, and Jaebum smiles brightly.

"Aigoo...." He says, looking at Youngjae. "It's just because I have the best teammates to exist."

"AWE, JAEBUM!" Jackson says loudly, clutching his hands to his heart. "THE LOVE IS REAL." He says, sticking a hand in his shirt and pulling out a hand heart.

Jaebum laughs softly, as Youngjae smiles, leaning up and pressing a kiss to Jaebum's lips.

wangass has posted a photo.

✧ 38 likeswangass - I MET DADSOUL TODAY @defsouljb 💞🚮🚮🚮he ruffled my hair im #blessedhe was so cute in person save me

✧ 38 likes
wangass - I MET DADSOUL TODAY
@defsouljb 💞🚮🚮🚮
he ruffled my hair im #blessed
he was so cute in person save me

view all 12 comments
hitthetuan - hOLY SHIT
pepe_jr - HE LOOKS SO NICE????
yugugh - YOU LUCKY ASS 😩😩

a/n: wHoop whoop

I might double update today,,,, maybe idk I'm sick today so
also wattpad hasn't been sending out my notifications for my updates until like 5 hours after I publish it so,,,, idk

+ now you all know who wangass is you're welcome, I might do a face reveal for them idk yet maybe

but I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em