✧ seven

breadchoi has posted a photo.

✧ 15 likesbreadchoi - my mom got me a coffee cup with my nickname on it isnt it cool????I also wore a sweater today @mtjrjs

✧ 15 likes
breadchoi - my mom got me a coffee cup with my nickname on it isnt it cool????
I also wore a sweater today
@mtjrjs.yjbbyk love me

view all 6 comments
wangass - dadsoul
breadchoi - @wangass bye
wangass - tell me dad jokes
breadchoi - @wangass leAVE
hitthetuan - what a cutie!!!!
akabrowny - @mtjrjs.yjbbyk LOOK AT YOUR BF AWWW

-

Youngjae ate dinner with the others silently, listening to their conversations as he ate. They had went and got grilled meat, since Jinyoung kept complaining about how no one ever takes him to get any. They ate and went back to the dorm, Youngjae settling in his bed in the room he shared with Jinyoung.

He put his phone on the charger next to his bed, playing on it as it gained battery.

He found himself going back to Jaebum's profile, seeing the new selfie that he had just posted. A bright smile came onto his face when he saw it, his fingers taking him to the comment box.

aish... ur so cute !!!! I love u!!!

He typed it, and sat staring at it for a few minutes. He sighed, closing out of the box and not sending it.

It was against the rules to interact with fans via social media without management's permission.

But that didn't stop him from posting something subtle, something that wouldn't get him in trouble.

mtjrjs.yjbbyk has posted a photo.

yjbbyk has posted a photo

✧ 82,639 likes
mtjrjs.yjbbyk - 나도 사랑해... 😍
(trans: i love you too... 😍)

view all 1,725 comments
got6lov - LOVE YOU TOO SMOL
breadchoi - BABY 😍😍😍
wangass - get it ^

Youngjae smiled softly to himself, and went back to Jaebum's account.

"Yah, have you showered? If you have I'm going to,"

Youngjae was startled when Jinyoung walked up behind him, making him frantically lock his phone and look at him.

"O-Oh, yeah, go ahead," he says, giving a nervous laugh. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

"You sure you're okay? You've been acting strange tonight," he says, patting a hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

"I'm okay," Youngjae says, avoiding eye contact with the elder. "You can shower." Jinyoung sighs softly, nodding and walking off to the bathroom.

Youngjae sighs in relief, looking around before getting back on his phone. His post was blowing up, as usual.

That's when an idea struck him, and he couldn't stop smiling once he had thought of it.

He got on it quickly, before anyone could possibly catch him doing so. He finished it with ease, feeling somewhat proud of himself for pulling it off.

He created a fan account

A fan account for a fan account of himself.

He was happy, though. He could now interact with his fans through this, without them knowing that it was him, and without getting in trouble with his hyungs.

But most importantly, he could talk to Jaebum.

So he got on that.

He went to his direct message box, and pulled up a chat with Jaebum.

breadchoifan >
hi!!!!!!!!

He smiled to himself, setting his phone on the charger and falling asleep.

---

a/n: what cuties

I might double update again tonight so be ready! ❤️

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em