✧ twenty-eight

wangass has posted a photo.

✧ 35 likeswangass - LOOK !!!! AT !!!!!!!!! HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @jacksonwang852g7 !!!!!!!!!!! HES SO !!!!! CUTE !!!!! I AM BLESSED !!!!!!!!

✧ 35 likes
wangass - LOOK !!!! AT !!!!!!!!! HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @jacksonwang852g7 !!!!!!!!!!! HES SO !!!!! CUTE !!!!! I AM BLESSED !!!!!!!!

view all 28 comments
hitthetuan - oH FUCK YES MY OTP
pepe_jr - WOOSON R I S E
flowerbam - nice

Jackson just shoots them a look, as if to say 'I'm working on it', without words.

"Woojin," Jaebum says, as they walked out of the door and into the parking lot.

"Hm?" Woojin hums back, looking at him.

"You can come hangout with us at the dorm if you want," he says, smiling softly. "You know... If you wanna spend time with one of us." He says, nodding towards Jackson.

"O-Oh," he says, biting his lip. "I-I don't know..."

"Oh, come on!" Jackson says, grabbing Woojin's arm and giving his specialty 'Wang Puppy' eyes. "It'll be fun! Promise."

Woojin's face flushes, as he looks from Jackson's face to the others. He nods, "Okay."

Jackson smiles widely, grabbing Woojin's hand and trotting over to the large car that they were driven there in.

The eight of them pile into the car, it being a tight fit usually with just the seven of them. They drove home, conversing with each other as they did so.

They arrived at the dorm in mere minutes, it not being too far from the restaurant they went to. They filed out of the car, Jaebum leading them up to the dorm.

"Sorry the house is messy," he says, "No one really cleans around here."

"Excuse me?" Jinyoung says, huffing. "I clean. I demand justice."

"Justice for Jinyoung-Hyung 2016," Bambam says, laughing and flopping onto the couch.

Everyone finds their usual spots in the living room; Yugyeom and Mark on their phones, Jinyoung attempting to read a book, Jaebum and Youngjae settling together on the couch. That left Jackson and Woojin standing at the doorway, Woojin not knowing what to do.

"Come on! I'll show you my room," Jackson says, grabbing Woojin's hand for the billionth time that day and dragging him to his room.

Jaebum laughed as he watched them disappear into the long hallway, looking down at Youngjae, who was settled between his legs and had his arms wrapped around Jaebum's neck. His eyes were focused on the television that had just been turned on.

"Bummie, I have a question." Youngjae asks, diverting his attention to Jaebum now.

"What is it?" Jaebum responds, looking at him and wrapping his arms around Youngjae's waist.

"How much do you love me?" He asks, looking into Jaebum's eyes.

Jaebum's expression softens majorly, a smile coming onto his lips. "More than anything. I love you so much, Youngjae."

Youngjae smiles, leaning into his touch. "Say it again."

"I love you so much, Youngjae." He repeats, smiling widely as Youngjae nuzzles against his chest.

Jaebum lifts Youngjae's chin with his index finger, bringing his lips closer and closing the distance between them.

Jaebum stuck his hand up as a piece of candy came hurdling towards them, deflecting it from hitting Youngjae's head.

He could hear Mark groan in the distance, laughing softly to himself as he cupped Youngjae's cheeks.

He pulled off gently, seeing Youngjae's beautiful smile.

"Aish. I fall more and more in love with you everyday." Jaebum says, stroking his cheek. Youngjae smiles, leaning against his hand.

"I love you so much, Jaebum." Youngjae says, with a serious expression as he looked into Jaebum's eyes.

"Get a rooooooom," Jinyoung says, rolling his eyes.

Youngjae laughs, "Speaking of rooms, why don't you go check on Jackson and Woojin? Those cuties~"

Jaebum nods, gently moving Youngjae from between his legs and standing up. He walks down the hallway, getting to the door to Jackson and Mark's room. He leaned against the door, pressing his ear to it.

Silence.

He raised an eyebrow, grabbing the handle and gently swinging the door open.

"J-Jaebum, it's not what it looks like!"

a/n: wHoo I'm back into the swing of updating this

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em