✧ twenty-four

wangass has posted a photo.

✧ 50 likeswangass - goD damn y'all thirsty as hell here's another photograph of mE

✧ 50 likes
wangass - goD damn y'all thirsty as hell
here's another photograph of mE

view all 12 comments
yugugh - STOP BEING CUTE THX
hitthetuan - D A T E M E
defsouljb - 😍

Jaebum stood in silence, looking at the six who were now glaring at him.

"That's not even true," Jaebum starts, but was quickly cut off.

"How could it not be? The picture is there in plain black and white." Jinyoung says, giving a sligh scoff.

"It was just a fucking hug!" Jaebum says, starting to get angry. "One. Fucking. Hug. Is it considered cheating if I go over there and hug Jackson, too?"

"Don't hug me," Jackson says, sighing softly.

"I don't wanna fucking hug you, I was just making a point." Jaebum says, scoffing.

Youngjae was still a sobbing mess at this point, leaning against Jinyoung and clutching his shirt.

"If you hurt Youngjae, you're gone." Mark says, giving a glare that could scare someone from a mile away.

"All I did was hug a fucking friend!" Jaebum says, practically fuming by the head now.

Yugyeom speaks up, "Hyung, there's another update about it. It has the screenshot of you commenting a heart eye emoji on their Instagram."

Youngjae looks up at Jaebum, tears continuing to slide down his cheeks. "B-Bummie..." He goes to say something, but bursts into tears once again.

"Can I just fucking explain? God damn," Jaebum says, his jaw clenched along with his fists.

"That 'person' is Woojin. He was my friend when I used to run a fan account, before I even knew you guys. Or well– before you knew me. Anyways, he came to our showcase because he wanted to see us perform, obviously. He's a fan. But, after the show I went out of the building to meet him, since he has been one of my closest friends. He hugged me, took a few pictures. That's it. He left afterwards." Jaebum says, feeling the six pairs of eyes on him.

"He likes you–" Mark goes to say, but was cut off by Jaebum speaking again.

"He fucking biases Jackson. His username is literally Wang ass."

"Oh, um..." Mark says, getting shut down by Jaebum's remark.

"Yeah." Jaebum says, hearing Youngjae's sniffles subside a bit. "That Twitter that is tweeting those, ninety-eight percent of the time spreads lies. They just want to start drama and make things like this happen. You understand?"

Six heads nod.

"Now..." Jaebum bites his lip. "Don't let things end like this. We're just getting started. I promised... To make Got7 something great. I hold to that." Jaebum says, closing his eyes for a second and then looking at Youngjae.

"Youngjae." He says, and the younger's head comes from out of Jinyoung's chest.

"I love you to the ends of this earth. More than anything that life has to offer for me. I only want you. You're my everything..." Jaebum starts to choke up, biting his lip harshly as his voice starts to become weak and cracked.

"Y-You know..." He exhales heavily, trying to hold back his emotions. "You k-know how much I love you. I always have and always will. Please... P-Please don't give up on me..." He says, biting his lip almost to the point of bleeding as a tear slides down his cheek and onto the carpeted floor.

"Bummie..." Youngjae says, watching as Jaebum hand quickly covered his eyes and his lips quivered.

"I-I'll leave, if you want me too..." Jaebum says, and the six could hear the hurt in his voice.

Jaebum just about fell over, feeling a warm embrace around his body. He uncovers his eyes, seeing Youngjae's arms wrapped around his middle and his brown puppy eyes staring right at him.

"Please don't leave." Youngjae says, his eyes puffy and red, his cheeks flushed the same color. He sniffles, and Jaebum could feel him grip the back of his shirt.

"I love you so much more," Youngjae says, "I-I'm so sorry..." He sniffles, tears puddling his eyes again.

"I'm sorry too," Jaebum says, reaching to gently wipe Youngjae's eyes with his thumb.

Youngjae smiles softly, making Jaebum's heart flutter.

"I keep falling in love with you over and over again." Jaebum says, smiling now too. Youngjae's cheeks turned even redder, his hands now coming to cup Jaebum's cheeks.

"I've never found someone so perfect." Youngjae says, leaning up and kissing Jaebum's lips softly. Jaebum's eyes flutter closed, wrapping his arms around Youngjae's waist.

Youngjae jumps slightly when he feels something hit him, pulling off of the kiss gently and looking behind himself.

Mark sat with a bag of chips, grinning as he threw another chip their way.

Youngjae laughs loudly, as everyone else joins in. Jaebum laughs as he holds onto Youngjae, appreciating this moment. It was another one of those moments that felt like it was in slow motion, one that he'll never forget.

a/n: happy happy happy ~
I think I might continue this story to 30 chapters since 25 is next and I don't wanna let go yet lmao

also one of my amazing readers did some stalking on the ulzzang that is wangass's face claim, and they found their instagram!
so for all you thirsty hoes who keeps asking me who he is, here:
his ig is @oriwoon ! you're welcome
+ thanks to the cool bean who found that!

also also, would you guys wanna do another character q&a? idk it was fun the last time I did it so

anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em