✧ jaebum's short stories: part one

Jaebum's Short Stories;

Part One: The Evil Coco

Hello. I would think you know who I am already, but if not, here's my little 'introduction' or whatever.

My name is Im Jaebum. This is my book of short stories, where I tell you about my wonderfully crazy life with my five best friends and boyfriend. I'm not much of the author, so I'll try my best to inform you of everything.

So uh... Yeah. Here goes nothing.

;

When I first moved into the Got7 dorm, I got the pleasure of meeting their dog, Coco. To this day I'm still not exactly sure why they have a dog when they're so busy, but it makes them happy so I suppose that's cool.

She's this little white dog that Youngjae and Mark decided to get. She can fit in one of your hands, she's really little. Which makes her evil. Little = Evil. Don't believe me? Well, it's story time. That's what this book is for, right? To tell stories.

During my first week of training at JYP, I was in and out of the dorm a lot since there were so many things for me to do. Between dance practice, recording songs, and paper work; whenever I did actually come to the dorm, I would just drop things off or change clothes quickly.

On Friday of that week, things finally cooled down and I could finally come back to the dorm. But when I did come back, I walked into my shared room with Youngjae, and what did I see?

Tissues and paper shredded all over the floor, things knocked off of my desk, blankets tore off of the bed. Oh, and to top it all off, a nice pile of poop right by the door way that I stepped in.

Coco = Evil.

I went and told Youngjae what had happened, and he just looked at me.

"Jaebummie! Coco-yah would never do such a thing. She's an angel~" he said, laughing at me and walking back to his spot on the couch.

And who was the idiot left to clean up all the mess? This guy.

I swear, sometimes he loves that dog more than he loves me. But that's okay I suppose, as long as he's happy I'll be okay.

But... she's evil to other members too! She pooped in Jinyoung's shoe.

But, also... Bambam practically holds her by her neck so I don't blame her.

Maybe she's just a moody dog who likes to poop in and on things.

Well, anyways. Youngjae absolutely adores her so that's cool.

That's all I've got to say for now. It'll get more exciting, I swear, okay? A lot of good things have happened like I'd like to share, but just give me some time to get to writing.

Signing off for now,
Jaebum

a/n: yay for the first short story!!
ok this one is boring but it'll get better I promise I've got a whole list of shorts I wanna write

thoughts on this?~

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em