✧ q&a answers

hello!
welcome to the fanboy
character q&a!
thank you for all the questions!

this is gonna be long, so sit down, get some popcorn & read!
now, let's get the characters in here to answer your questions.

YOUNGJAE;;

-soonyyoung asks: "how does it feel to have a boyfriend like jb?"

it feels really good!!! i love bummie~ <3333 !!!!

-giriboi asks: "why are you such a pure, sweet cinnamon roll?"

eh?? I am not food I am youngjae!! pls don't eat me !!!!!!

I_Got_Bambam asks: "how much do you love jaebum?"

this much!!! : 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 !!!!!!

I_Got_Bambam asks: "if you could be shipped with someone other than jaebum, who would you be with?"

shipped???? i don't wanna be put into a box and sent somewhere else
:(

mykjyj asks: "what about jb made you fall in love with him?"

aigoo... everything !!!!
he's very very kind and he's handsome~ he's amazing. he's always there for me when I need him~

wonwooiie asks: "how are you such a sunshine?"

I am youngjae!!!! not the sun sorry

-yijeong asks: "have you and jaebum fucked yet?"

a-aish!!! no... we just cuddle a lot and kiss!!!!!! no nasty stuff ok!!!!!!

CoolGirlMaya asks: "is jb being nice to you? did jb do anything wrong to you?????!??"

of course he is!! he's the nicest person i know~ he has never done anything wrong to me !

Smart_Music asks: "what did you feel the moment you met jb and knew he was a fan of yours? in details please"

well...

I was kinda um.........
spaced out during asc

I didn't realize he was talking to me until eric read the question back LOL

but then obviously i answered and bummie's reaction was so cute~ it was love at first sight~ I loved him even though I didn't even know him. it's weird~ but I'm glad it happened~

imtrashtbh asks: "what would you do if the other members flirted with jaebum?"