✧ fourteen

wangass has posted a photo.

✧ 30 likeswangass - MORE FANSITE PICTURES OF THEM CAME OUT TODAY@breadchoi P L S GET ONLINE BEFORE I FIND YOU JAEBUTT

✧ 30 likes
wangass - MORE FANSITE PICTURES OF THEM CAME OUT TODAY
@breadchoi P L S GET ONLINE BEFORE I FIND YOU JAEBUTT

view all 4 comments
pepe_jr - iM CRYSIN
akabrowny - brb dead
feministjr - WHO DID JAEBUM KILL TO GET A HOLD OF CHOI YOUNGJAE
wangass - @feministjr TBH

-

The next day, Jaebum and Youngjae went out. Youngjae was feeling better, so Jaebum convinced him to take his mind off things and go get some coffee.

It wasn't the best idea, since they got followed by cameras once they stepped out of their car. But Jaebum still had faith, he pulled Youngjae into the coffee shop quickly and they got drinks.

Stares were the only thing on them right now, and Youngjae couldn't help but sit as close to Jaebum as possible. He was still scared. He grabs Jaebum's hand under the table, his fingers trembling.

"Look at me," Jaebum says, biting his lip. "Don't pay attention to them." Youngjae nods, exhaling shakily.

Their coffees get set down on the table, Youngjae hesitantly grabbing his iced coffee and drinking it with trembling lips. Jaebum sighed softly, bringing his phone out of his pocket for the first time in days. His notifications were off the charts, so many that his phone froze up a bit as he tried to put in his password.

He first checked his Twitter notifications, biting his lip.

allkpop
@allkpop
[BREAKING] GOT6's Youngjae rumored to be dating fan by the name of 'Jaebum'?

allkpop@allkpop[BREAKING] GOT6's Youngjae rumored to be dating fan by the name of 'Jaebum'?

Jaebum sighed, closing out of Twitter and locking his phone. It was no use checking the other apps, it was all going to be the same. Jaebum was staring at his coffee cup when Youngjae's hand grip his, and hard. His hand was sweaty and Jaebum could practically feel the anxiety coming off of him.

"Youngjae, calm down–"

"Bummie, that's my hyung," Youngjae says, staring to the door. Jaebum looked up, seeing a man walk towards them, looking straight at them. Youngjae sat unhealthy still, his eyes wide and his mouth dry. The man sat down in front of them, the room felt like it was spinning.

"Youngjae-ah." The man said, laying down some papers on the table. Youngjae gulped, gripping Jaebum's hand so hard under the table that he thought he was hurting the other.

"Y-yes, hyung?" Youngjae says, nervousness being heard in his voice.

"Where have you been? And who is this," He says, nodding to Jaebum.

"Im Jaebum," Jaebum says, "he's been with me."

"Jaebum!" Youngjae whispers, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Very well," the man says, sighing softly, "Well, Youngjae-ah, you have a choice to make." he says, writing things down onto the paper. "Got6 or this guy."

Youngjae breathed heavily as a tear traveled down his cheek.

"I-I can't do that, hyung, please–"

"You know the rules, Youngjae. If you don't pick within the next forty-eight hours, your contract will be terminated." He says, standing up. "We hope to see you soon."

"You can't just do that to him," Jaebum says, standing up as well. The man ignores him, walking out of the shop.

Youngjae had his head in his hands now, sobbing. "I-I told you things wouldn't work! It's not just rainbows and butterflies, Jaebum! This is real life!" Youngjae says, between sobs.

Jaebum stood in silence, watching as Youngjae got up and started walking to the door. Photographers were still snapping pictures of him, and it broke Jaebum's heart to see him like this.

"I'm so sorry, Bummie." Youngjae says, sniffling and walking out the door.

---

a/n: yay for cliffhangers!!!!!!!

+ I'm sorry for that April fools joke earlier damn y'all freaked lmao cmon I love writing this story and I love y'all I would never delete it.

but anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em