✧ thirty

breadchoi has posted a photo. 

✧ 15 likesbreadchoi - my baby

✧ 15 likes
breadchoi - my baby.

view all 0 comments

Jaebum jerked up out of his bed, looking around as his hair was puddled with sweat.

"Youngjae?" He said aloud, only to be echoed through his apartment. He stood up, walking around as his hanks shook and his mouth was slightly open.

"Youngjae!" He yelled out, looking around as he looked for his phone. He grabs it off the charger, typing in his password incorrectly four times before he got in.

He goes to his Instagram, everything seeming to be reversed from what he believed it was.

His account name was back at breadchoi.

Youngjae's username was back to being mtjrjs.yjbbyk.

breadchoifan Didn't exist.

His direct messages only had his conversation with Woojin, though it was just them talking about Got6.

Jaebum was a nobody, once again.

He felt himself break down into tears. The dream had felt so real, so amazing and so beautiful.

But it was all in his head.

Who was he, some fan, to ever be able to date the Choi Youngjae? To join the Got6? To just drop everything from his normal life and chase this dream that his brain was fueling?

He couldn't quite believe it. He was still half expecting for his phone to update and show all of these things, for Youngjae to walk through that door with the rest of the members and Woojin and tell him that it was okay.

But that didn't happen.

His phone went off, signaling a notification from Twitter.

After School Club
@arirang_asc
Hey ASCers! Hangout candidates and LOA winners for #GOT6_ASC have been announced! Check your emails ASAP! :)

He anxiously checked his email, still having some glimmer of hope that a chance was still there.

He scrolled through his inbox, only seeing spam and emails from websites.

Nothing from ASC.

His tears kept pouring from his eyes, hitting the carpeted floor below him. He decided to go to the person who he could actually reach from this whole situation, Woojin.