✧ twenty-seven

defsouljb has posted a video.

✧ 29,729 likesdefsouljb - why do i stan/i love him with all my heart & (def)soul/

✧ 29,729 likes
defsouljb - why do i stan
/i love him with all my heart & (def)soul/

view all 497 comments
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk - LOVE U!!!!!!!!! BUTT!!!!!!!!
hitthetuan - ^ oMG THE CUTEST SMOL SON
pepe_jr - make babies (':

The car came to a stop as they pulled into the parking lot of the fast food restaurant, where they had decided on dining at.

One by one they filed out of the car, Jaebum nervously squeezing on Youngjae's hand as he did so.

"Yah, what's up with you?" Youngjae asks, looking up at him with big eyes as they closed the car doors.

"Just... Nervous." Jaebum says, sighing softly.

"It'll be okay," Youngjae says, smiling softly and pecking his cheek. They walk into the restaurant, sitting down at a table and looking around.

"Is he here?" Jackson asks, looking like he could jump out of his skin right now. Jaebum looks at him, laughing softly at his wide grin masked on his face.

"I'll check," Jaebum says, pulling his phone out of his pocket and pulling up his Instagram.

wangass >
leavin in 5 ok

Sent five minutes ago. Jaebum sighs softly, tapping the text box.

< defsouljb
ok, we're here right now

He hit send, setting his phone on the table. "He just left his house a few minutes ago. He should be here soon." The six nod, looking around and keeping small talk. Youngjae leaned against Jaebum's shoulder, his eyes fluttering closed as he was still tired from earlier.

They waited another good ten minutes, until a small white car pulled up into the parking lot.

"Is that him?!" Jackson practically yelled, standing up and pushing against the table with his hands.

"I think so," Mark says, raising an eyebrow as they watched the car door open. Out came a boy, dark hair. He wore a white sweater, along with dark washed jeans and white shoes.

He walked up to the door, taking his earbuds out and shoving them in his pocket as he pulled the door open.

"WOOJIN!" Jackson grinned, running up to him and hugging him tightly. Woojin's eyes widened, looking over at the others as his expression softened and he wrapped his arms around Jackson and hugged back.

Jackson grabbed his wrist, pulling him over to the table and sitting down. Woojin bowed and sat down between Jackson and Jaebum, giving a smile to them all.

"It's really nice to meet you all," he says, his thumbs twiddling. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course," Jackson says, "A friend of Jaebum's is a friend of ours. Especially if he likes me." He says, grinning. Woojin's face flushes red, as he bit his lip.

"AIGOO! SO CUTE~" Jackson leans over, pinching one of Woojin's painted cheeks.

"Get a room," Jinyoung says, walking up to the counter to order his food. The other seven follow behind, contemplating what they want and looking at the menu. Eventually all their orders get taken, and they sit back down at the table.

"So, Woojin. Why should I give you my mother's blessing on having our little Jacksonie?" Jinyoung says, sipping his drink.

Woojin looks up, practically choking on his drink. Jackson laughs softly, handing him a napkin.

"Um," he says, his face still red as ever. "I-I like him a lot."

"Aish, look at this nerd," Jaebum says, grinning and nudging him. "He's always so confident when he talks about Jackson to me. Woojin, tell him what you say to me."

"N-no way! You're crazy," Woojin says, looking at Jaebum.

"I'll just give Jackson my phone, then, and he can read it for himself." Jaebum says, smirking and unlocking his phone.

"No, n-no, Jaebum. It's fine." Woojin says, thanking the gods above when their food got set down and they moved on to another subject.

They ate together, Jackson keeping conversation as usual. He was leaning against Woojin, smiling the entire time.

"And then Coco pooped in Jinyoung's shoe. It was great," he says, laughing his usual high-pitched laugh.

"It wasn't great!" Jinyoung says, huffing. "I had to get new shoes."

"I had to get you new shoes," Youngjae says, shoving a fry in his mouth. "Sorry, Hyung~"

Woojin just watched as if he was merely watching some Real Got7 or Got7-ing episode. Though he was there, experiencing it all in real time.

The eight finished soon enough, throwing their trash away and groaning from how full they were. They headed to the door, but looked back as Jackson and Woojin were still at the table. They were on their phones, looking like they were exchanging phone numbers.

Jackson looks up at them, "Yah, staring is rude." He raises an eyebrow, linking his arm with Woojin's and joining the group.

"Aigoo, so is Wooson a thing now?" Bambam asks, grinning and nudging.

a/n; AYY AN ACTUAL CHAPTER!!!! YAYAAAAA

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I will update for frequently I promise! the story is coming to an end soon, though, chapter 30 is upon us soon.

but anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em