Views

Harry Styles was never the type of man to let anything be a distraction, for he only had three things he loved in the world. His mother and sister had a soft spot in his heart, invisible to the world but fairly recognised back at home. Something else he took great pride in was his occupation. His job was important to him because it gave him the power and status he had today.

At the age of 30 anyone would've expected him to have a lovely home, a lovely job and a lovely wife. He had all except the last. A person. Of course, it mattered nothing to him as he decided women were just another nuisance. Plus, his ego was way too big to let some other woman order him around, all his friends were married and in all honestly they just looked tied down.

But it wasn't even so that he had little interest in marrying. He just didn't find many women that were pleasing enough. As head of a magazine company, beautiful ladies would glance at him, sensuously perking themselves up. But to get involved with a model was like getting involved with a siren. They would pull you in with all their looks, beauty and cunningness only to drag you down.

He knew. He'd been in many relationships with some.

Maybe often he would go out and get drunk and sleep with a horny hookup, but they were only for sex and nighttime pleasures.

He thought he'd never have to look at a women with interest, but that was until he met a little girl. A mademoiselle.

-

just a quick disclaimer! i made this when I was a young 15 year old virgin LOOOOL who legit had never even spoken to a boy so ion know where this came from. so just proceed with caution and poke fun at my horrid writing it makes me crease aha, also please go read courage too on my page its a lot better!

 so just proceed with caution and poke fun at my horrid writing it makes me crease aha, also please go read courage too on my page its a lot better!

Mademoiselle means young lady (little girl etc) in French, keep that in mind.

Includes: large age gap (obvi), daddy kink, sex and sexual relations, mature language, inappropriate relationships ect. If you don't feel comfortable with reading stuff like this then please don't read unless you're a boss àss bîtch and don't give two shîts.

let's get it poppin'

Important! I haven't set any specific person to play Edie, but the point is that I imagine her as a black female because I am one however you may think differently. There are so many races and colours in this world whether you are Asian, African, American, European, South American, Australasia, EVERYTHING!!! Even the Antarctic. We all count.

Also this story may be similar to other ideas of a ceo Harry etc etc however this is all written by me, so I'd really like it to stay that way.

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment so I can share more of my story. I love you all so so much <3
xox

 I love you all so so much <3xox