Bonus Chapter- Not Fun

Dallon's POV

"Well shit." I said, the shock of what was going on hitting me full force. It felt like the breath was knocked out of me. The Agma had possessed Josh's body. This all wasn't over. We'd have to fight again.

"What's wrong Dallon? Didn't you miss me? It seems no one else has." The Agma/Blurryface responded, his deep voice was faking offense and he even held his hand, or Josh's hand I guess, over his heart. He continued speaking.

"Sadly, you're a little late to the party. It's already time for you all to leave. Except Tyler, I still need to have a few words with him."

"If you think we're just going to leave Tyler alone with you, you're dumber than we thought." I scoffed as I moved to stand with Pete and Patrick.

There's no way in hell we are going to leave Tyler and Josh on their own if we have the option not to. The Agma made sure to take away that option.

"I may be in a weakened state right now, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve." Blurryface gave us a smirk and looked over to Josh's big mirror he kept in the corner of the room.

Oh.

Oh no.

The edges of the mirror started to glow bright red. Before any of us had a chance to run or respond, with a wave of Josh's hand, Pete, Patrick, and I were all thrown by an invisible force into the mirror.

We passed through the surface of the mirror and went tumbling across the floor of the small vacant room waiting for us on the other side. We ended up on top of each other, just a pile of tangled limbs and loud shouting.

And not in the fun way.

This was definitely not fun.

"Ow, Trick your foot is digging into my back!" I heard Pete shout, my view of his face was blocked by Patrick's ass.

Patrick let out a little huff and began to try to squirm his way off the pile. Once he was free, he immediately ran over to the mirror and began to hit the surface with his fists and shout insults at the Agma on the other side.

Pete and I detangled our legs from each other and ran over there to join him, but of course we weren't making much of a difference.

"Ok guys, we're just wearing ourselves out. Let's take a second and actually think about this." I said, taking a few steps back.

Pete and Patrick paused for a second, looked up at me, and then looked at each other. Pete just started slamming his whole body against the wall while Patrick continued shouting. I let out a groan and ran my hands over my face.

Why does it feel like I'm constantly surrounded by children?

When Pete ran back to throw himself at the mirror once again, I grabbed the back of his shirt collar and held him in place. I turned him around to face me, gripping both of his shoulders tightly making sure I had his full attention and trying to block out pissed off Patrick still shouting in the background.

"Listen to me. You know as well as I do that just flinging yourself at that wall is going to do nothing. It may have worked for Josh, but that's because he was different. He's much more powerful than we are. Now, go get Patrick and let's actually try to do something productive, ok?" I was trying not to be too harsh, but remain direct at the same time.

With a silent nod, he went over to Patrick and began to quietly speak to him. Patrick may not get mad very often, but when he does Pete is the only one that can calm the rage flowing through that little guy's veins.

Then again, Pete is kinda little too but everyone seems little compared to me...anyways. Not the point. The pair walked back over to me, slightly sheepish looks on their faces.

"Sorry," Patrick mumbled while looking down at his shoes.

"It's ok, but we need to think. Is there anything we know how to do, or might have read about that could help us right now?" We all went silent in thought.

Every now and then, someone's face would light up like they had thought of something, but then they would frown again as they realized some sort of problem.

Our thoughts were interrupted by a loud thump coming from the other side of the mirror.

We all rushed over to see what had happened, and we saw Josh straddling Tyler and pinning his arms to the floor. We all panicked for a moment, but then we saw Tyler suddenly be able to just shove Josh off of him.

The weird part was I could've sworn I saw Josh's hair turn purple for a moment...as we watched the scene before us unfold, we were all thoroughly freaked out. None of us had ever seen anything like what was going on.

It looked like Josh was getting beat up by an invisible person while having magical color changing hair. I started to get really concerned when I saw Josh start to bleed.

We have to get out of here, or he and Tyler won't make it. His body won't be able to take that stress for long, soon his mind will break, effectively killing him and leaving the Agma with nowhere to go except Tyler. Tyler definitely couldn't survive having the Agma in his mind a second time.

"Guys, any ideas would be really good right about now, because I've got nothing that I can do from here." I said nervously glancing over at them.

"Wait! Look!" Patrick said. I turned back to face the mirror and I saw that the surface was no longer crystal clear, it was starting to look hazy.

Josh must be putting up a really good fight, because that's a sign that the Agma is getting weaker. If Josh can just wear him down a bit more, we might be able to bust out of here and help.

"Pete, you can start throwing yourself against the wall again." I said.

"Huh?"

"The mirror is hazy, and it's slowly getting more hazy. The spell is weakening which means..." I trailed off, letting him fill in the blank.

"We can break out?" he guessed.

"Yup."

"Well why are you wasting time saying all of this in a round-about way instead of just saying why?" He questioned, sounding slightly irritated.

"Pete!" Patrick said, giving him a look.

"Uh, sorry, right, Josh and Tyler." He took a few steps back and ran at the mirror once again, but this time the surface of the glass shook quite a bit instead of staying as firm as a concrete wall. Patrick and I joined in, and slowly we started seeing cracks appear on the surface; it was working!

Tyler noticed this too, because he ran over to the mirror and tried to say something to us. We couldn't tell what he was saying though, his voice was muffled due to the wall and the sounds made when we hit the wall echoed throughout this empty room, amplifying the sound.

We kept going. Each new crack in the surface was encouragement for us to push through the ache in our bodies and keep trying.

Finally, the mirror and the spell gave way. With one final hit, I heard the sound of breaking glass, saw a flash of light from behind my closed eyes, and felt my body landing on the soft carpeting of Josh's bedroom. And then I felt two small bodies land on top of mine.

We paused for a second, shocked by the fact that we actually successfully got out, before scrambling to try to stand up, arguing a bit in the process.

By the time we were standing, Tyler was standing by the bed, staring wide-eyed at Josh's body. There was a lot more blood now, and his hair wasn't just one color, it was streaked through with blue, red, and purple.

This is the weirdest shit I have seen in my life, and that's saying something. I was around when Brendon and Ryan were dating.