5- Black, Red, and Blue

Blurry gave us a smirk before cracking his knuckles and his neck. That's when he did the one thing I never wanted him to do again. His nails once again transformed into claws, his teeth elongated and sharpened.

The worst part however, was when he screamed. His jaw seemed to unhinge, his mouth opening impossibly wide and his teeth growing even longer. Each tooth was at least a half inch long if not more. He didn't even look like Tyler anymore.

He looked like a fucking nightmare.

He tried to lunge at Patrick first, but Pete shoved him out of the way and took the hit instead. Blurry sat up and swiped at Pete's face, leaving bloody lines on his cheek. That was when Patrick tackled Blurry off of Pete and started furiously landing blows anywhere he could reach.

"Don't you touch him again!" Patrick yelled as a well aimed punch hit Blurryface's left eye.

With a scream, Blurry threw Patrick off of him and through a wall. But, Patrick didn't go through it like a ghost. He broke the dry-wall, leaving a gaping hole out into the hallway. Why did that happen? Tyler sat up with a start and looked around the room.

First, he looked at me. His eyes were wide and his chest heaved with every breath. Then, he saw Blurryface. Blurry let out another scream, grabbed me by the shoulders, and threw me at Tyler. My body actually collided with his and we both tumbled off the bed and into the floor.

I heard Pete shout and the sound of something, probably the bookshelf, getting knocked over and broken, but I couldn't see what was happening. Tyler tightly gripped the front of my shirt.

"Josh, why can I touch you right now? Why does Blurry look like that? What is going on?" He looked like he was on the verge of tears, and I don't blame him a bit. I was too.

"I don't know what's going on Ty, but I know it's all going to be ok. But, you have to try to calm down, to not be scared. I know that sounds crazy, but you have to try. The more freaked out you are, the stronger Blurry is. So, try to take some deep breaths and-"

I didn't finish my sentence. Blurry had come over, grabbed me, and threw me once again. This time I collided with Pete and Patrick, who had returned.

We quickly scrambled up and I saw Blurry haul Tyler off the floor by his shirt. Tyler's eyes went wide, and then he fainted. His body went limp in Blurry's grasp.

"Pathetic." Blurry hissed while tossing him aside.

"The only pathetic one in here is you!" I shouted angrily.

He turned and looked at me, his eyes were practically glowing now.

"The only way you get your power is by preying on the weakest people you can find and creeping in the shadows, like a coward! "

"Oh, so you're tired of me sneaking around? Is that it?! Well, I can be much more forward if you like Joshy!"

He ran forward and shoved my back into the wall. I let out a gasp at the sudden pain in my abdomen and looked down. All of his nails were embedded into my pale skin, each nail and inch long or more.

He roughly yanked his nails out, making me gasp out in pain once again and letting the crimson come out to stain my shirt.

The room was silent. Pete, Patrick, and I were staring at Blurryface, and he was staring straight at me. His eyes and smirk were taunting, silently asking if that was better.

I held his piercing gaze for a moment before breaking the stillness in the room. I backhanded Blurry across the face, and it felt so good.

Before Blurry had a chance to recover from his shock filled stupor, I saw a tattooed arm wrap around his neck from behind and yank him back away from me. Pete tried to put Blurryface into a chokehold, but before he could secure his arm under Blurry's chin, Blurry sunk his teeth into Pete's arm.