Epilogue- Lucky Number

A/N- I was tagged YET AGAIN, so there's 13 more facts about me in my tag book and a total of 3 parts now. So yeah...enjoy that I guess. Also, Apartment Twenty Øne has hit 5K and Cat on the Balcony is so so close to 15K!!! 15 FREAKING THOUSAND READS OH MY LORD WHAT?!

After we got everything straightened out with Brendon, thankfully he had only heard the last couple sentences of our conversation, life pretty much returned to normal. It took me a few days for all of the soreness to go away, and a couple days after that Tyler moved into the apartment with me. That was chaotic, trying to get his stuff in and figure out places to put everything.

While trying to move his bed inside, we accidentally put a hole in the wall in the hallway. Thankfully, Tyler's dad knew how to fix that, so the landlord will never know.

Living with Tyler is great. We have similar habits and lifestyles, so there were rarely any arguments. And the ones we did have were over stupid things, like when I don't dry off all the way after I shower and track water in the hallway. Tyler says one day he'll slip and it'll be all my fault, I just tell him I'll laugh when that does happen.

Tyler's bedroom is once again a room for my drums and a few other miscellaneous things, since we now share the main bedroom. He would stay in here every now and then, but after we got engaged he just slept in here every night. I'm not complaining.

Tyler's music career has picked up quite a bit, he's booked for a local gig almost every night, and sometimes he even gets offers to play out of town.

I go with him when I can, but my record store takes up a lot of my time, but I don't mind much. This is what I had been working towards for years, and now I finally had it. It was doing fairly well too. I miss the coffee shop sometimes, but my store is across the street and a building over from it, so I still visit there every day. Tyler still works there part time.

Brendon and Sarah did end up having a kid together. His name is Patrick and he is an absolute cutie. His second birthday party is tomorrow night, and Tyler and I will both be going. We bought Patrick a little fedora to wear because we think he'll look adorable in it. I hope he likes it.

Brendon and I are really good friends now. Tyler and I have debated about telling him what all had happened, but we decided it was best not to, no need to give him painful memories when he didn't have to have them.

We still get visits from Pete and Patrick every now and then. Maybe a couple times a month. We see Dallon more often though, anytime we get together with Brendon he always tags along. Some days he'll come over without Brendon so we can actually talk, because Brendon doesn't know we know about Dallon either.

So yeah, that's pretty much our lives now. I wouldn't have it any other way. Despite all the bad things we've been through, Tyler and I are so unbelievably happy right now.

No matter what you're going through, things will get better. I promise.

Twenty-one. A number I randomly chose to be my lucky one as a child. When I first moved into the apartment, I thought it would remain my lucky number, but for awhile I wasn't so sure. But, my luck held out. My life may not be perfect, there are still ups and downs, but it makes me happy. And that's all that matters.

A/N- OML IT'S OVER I'M FILLED WITH EMOTIONS. Thank you guys so so so so so so×100000000 freaking much for reading this!! Info about my next book will be in the next part, and I will go ahead and post the prologue. I'd love it if you guys could check it out too! Thanks loves ♡

Final question: Which part in this entire story line (including Apartment Twenty Øne) was your favorite?

My favorite part to write was Chapter 6 of Apartment when Josh and Tyler first talk. Just because I love writing for awkward characters since I have so many personal life experiences I can use for them haha!! I had a ball with Josh from Cat on the Balcony.