10- Sooo...

A/N- Part 1 of 2 chapters I promised for the 10K views (which is so freaking crazy oml) I'll upload the other one later today. The re-write will be posted a little bit later, I set the cut off at 10 tonight so after then I'll add up the votes and get working on it for ya'll, I'll let you know when it's up!

Tyler's POV

Josh called me this morning asking if I wanted to hang out later today. Of course I said yes, but I had planned to go busking today since it was beautiful outside today. So, Josh is going to come watch me play in the park, and then we're going to eat dinner together.

Was this a date? I mean he did ask me to go on a date with him, but was this the date? Or is this just us hanging out and then we're going on a date later?

Tyler, you're over-thinking again, cut it out.

I spent most of the day scrolling through websites trying to find a new place to live. It's not that I don't love my mom, because I really do, but I feel like a moocher.

I'm twenty-three now, I feel like I should be out living on my own. I know there's plenty of people my age or older that still live with their parents, and that's fine, but I just feel like it's time for me to be independent.

I didn't have much luck. All the apartment complexes that had openings were too expensive for me. Oh well, I'll just have to keep watching and checking until an apartment I can afford opens up.

I went out to the park around four, but Josh wasn't going to show up until five, something about having to finish some school work. I forgot he was going to college.

I had the weirdest feeling of déjà vu. Even though it wasn't the day he proposed last time, Vic came up to me today and asked me to do the same thing so he could propose to Danielle. I found out the other day that Vic also works at the coffee shop, so I'd be seeing him more often. He was working his way through school, just like Josh.

Anyways, he came around fifteen minutes after Josh got here, so it was cool that this time Josh could see his friend propose. I wonder if Vic had originally planned to propose on this day, but put it off after Josh died?

Just like last time, I played the song and Vic gave the same speech, except this time at the end he said "Happy birthday, Baby" and confirmed my suspicions.

He had put off proposing after Josh died. Danielle said yes again and once again there were tears, applause, thanks, and extra tips for me. I'm not complaining.

I played until 6:30 or so, by that time I was getting hungry, so I knew Josh had to be too. As I packed up my ukulele, Josh kept complimenting me and telling me how good I did, which of course made me blush like crazy.

After the third time, I'm convinced he was doing it just to see me blush. He pinched my cheeks and I swatted his hands away with a glare, which he of course ignored.

Josh had never been to the café Brendon and I had gone to after the...incident at the bridge, so I decided to take him there. Josh followed me over to the little restaurant in his car.

We got inside and ordered our food, and after the waitress left I realized something. This was out first time being able to really talk by ourselves since everything had happened. Or not happened. This is all still so confusing.

"Sooo..." Josh began smoothly, "how have you been feeling? Any better?"

"Yeah, a lot better. I just feel lighter and like I can actually breathe, you know what I mean?" I said as I took my straw out of its paper wrapper and stuck in my water glass.

"I know exactly what you mean. But good, I'm glad. I'm also glad you got the job at the shop, it gives me an excuse to hang out with you more." He said with a wink, which, of course, made me blush. I blush way too easily to hang out with Josh.

"Oh hush...how is school going? How many more years do you have to go?"

"It's pretty good, I'm enjoying it a lot more than high school for sure. I think I just have two or three more years."

"You want to run your own record shop, right?"

"Yeah."

"That'll be sick dude." We were interrupted by the waiter bringing us our food. We thanked him and as soon as he left we dug in, both of our stomachs had been growling like crazy.

"So, what did you do today beside play in the park?" Josh asked in-between bites of his sandwich while wiping his mouth off with a napkin.

"Apartment hunting. I can't find any right now though, but it's fine. I'll find another one eventually." I answered with a shrug before taking a sip of my drink.

"I was actually going to talk to you about that." Josh said as he shifted slightly in his seat.

"If you don't want to it's totally fine and won't hurt my feelings, but would you want to move in with me? We could split the rent so it'd be cheaper for both of us, we were practically already roommates, and it's safer than finding some stranger on Craigslist. I can move my drums out of that side room into my room, and that can be your bedroom. We can re-arrange everything else to so you can get your stuff in."

I didn't answer at first; I sat there and thought on his words.

"You don't have to answer right away; you can take your time and think about it if you need to. And, if you decide no, like I said earlier, it won't hurt my feelings in anyway and I'll totally understand."

As I thought about his offer, I couldn't see a reason why not. We had technically known eachother for a couple of months, after everything we had been through together we were already pretty close, we had similar tastes and values, it would be cheaper, and I'd be closer to the shop and Brendon's house.

And, Josh and Brendon get along so it'd be more convenient for all of us to hang out, once Brendon gets to know Josh again.

"Yeah, I'd like to move in with you."

I gave my response at the wrong time. Josh had just taken a drink of his Coke, and either he wasn't expecting me to answer now or say yes, because my response surprised him.

How do I know? He accidentally sucked in too much Coke and some of it came out of his nose. I started dying laughing as he coughed and grabbed as many napkins as he could to clean up the mess. I heard him making noises of discomfort at the burning sensation that was now in his sinuses, and as bad as this is, it only made me laugh harder. The sounds were just so cute!

Once Josh had recovered, cleaned everything up, and I had stopped laughing at him, he spoke.

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why are you surprised?"

"I don't know, I guess I just thought you'd be nervous to go back there or think that that was too much too fast."

"Do you think it's too much?"

"No."

"Then neither do I."

"Oh, well...great! When do you want to move in?" Josh asked with a smile on his face.

"I'll go ahead and move my drums tonight. We can figure out moving other stuff later."

"Not tomorrow since I have to work at the shop most of the day, so how about the day after that? Is that ok with you?"

"I have to work early in the morning, but anytime after twelve that'll be fine."

"I wouldn't be getting up before twelve on my day off anyways."

"True."

Yeah, I think this will work out well.

A/N- Apple or Android?
I like android because I like to be able to do all of the extra stuff that you can't with an iPhone.