11- More Crap

A/N- And here's part 2 of 2!! I love you guys!!

Tyler and I stayed out until nine just talking and getting to know eachother more. The only reason we left when we did was because the café was closing. The more we talked, the more confident I was in my decision to ask him to move in. He was literally almost perfect, but the few flaws he had just made me love him more.

By the time I got home I was too tired to move my drums, so I'll just move them sometime tomorrow.

I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth when I got some visitors. I leaned down to spit the toothpaste into the sink, and when I stood back up there were two people standing behind me.

I jumped and screamed, which caused the small rug to slide out from under my feet and I fell on my back. Pete and Patrick leaned over me with amused looks on their faces.

"Don't. Say. A word." I said as I ran my hands over my face. I heard their suppressed giggles as they took a couple steps back from me.

I grabbed the edge of the counter and pulled myself up off the floor and moved the rug back where it was supposed to be with my foot. I turned and leaned my back against the edge of the counter with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Sorry," Patrick said with a small grin.

"No you're not, but that's ok. What brings you guys here?"

"Just wanted to check in and see how things were going. I like what you did with your hair by the way."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion, I hadn't done anything new to my hair.

"You dyed it red, it looks good on you." Pete answered with his hand shoved in his pockets.

I whirled around to face the mirror and sure enough, my hair was red. I grabbed a chunk in-between my fingers and held it in front of my face. What the fuck is this? My hair was blue not even five minutes ago! Noticing my confusion, Pete spoke up again.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yes, there is. I did not dye my hair red. It was blue five minutes ago." I said, still glaring at my hair. I just got everything figured out and settled; I don't need any more crap.

"Um, what?" Patrick asked.

"My hair is freaking red but I didn't dye it that color! It was blue all day today!" I repeated throwing my arms in the air.

I didn't mean to snap at Patrick, but I'm just really freaked out right now. I don't want anything else to happen. Especially with Tyler moving in a few days from now.

"Shit...have you seen anything funny since you came to in the parking lot?" Pete asked.

"Um...oh. A couple of times I've seen myself with red hair, pale skin, and red eye shadow or something around my eyes. I don't look happy, I look angry, but I never say anything. Then it just goes away and nothing else happens, until now that is." I said with a frown.

What is going on? I thought Blurryface was gone! That's what was supposed to happen!

"After Tyler stood up to the Agma, what happened? What all do you remember?" Patrick asked gently placing a hand on my shoulder with a serious look on his face.

"Um...Blurryface, the Agma, he started screaming like he was in pain or something. He was grabbing the sides of his head too. And then, uh, he just like burst into a bunch of little shadow pieces and the screaming stopped. Then the little shadows pieces started spinning around me, I couldn't see anything except for flashes of red, and then I got really dizzy and passed out. After that was when I woke up in the parking lot."

I was having a little trouble remembering all the details, but I think I covered everything. I was almost completely gone when all of that happened, so my memories were a little fuzzy. Patrick's eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"That's not how Pete's Agma disappeared. It didn't scream or burst apart or anything, it just kind of faded out like we did. But, it might be different when they're more powerful. We should talk to Dallon. Pete, can you get him?"

"It's dark Pat, he-"

"Don't call me Pat!"

"Yeah well you brought up my eyeliner phase to Josh so you can deal with it. Anyways, it's dark. He can't leave unless Brendon is with him. We have to wait till morning, because Brendon and Josh don't know eachother anymore. Josh can't just call him up and be like, 'hey we were friends at one point but you just don't remember. I need you to come over to my apartment so I can talk to your ghost friend.' That won't go over well."

"No need to get sassy..." Patrick mumbled.

"Guys, focus," I said.

"Right, sorry. Um, there's not really anything we can do tonight since we don't have a good idea of what's going on. You should go ahead and go to bed. I'll stay here to watch out for anything odd, and Pete can go back to the Halb, and at some point we'll switch out. That way there will always be someone here and we can see if we can find out any more information before we talk to Dallon tomorrow." Patrick said.

"Well, I guess that's all we can do..." I said, still not feeling calm about this situation.

But, until we can talk to Dallon and get more of an idea of what's going on, this is our best option. Pete said goodbye and left as I finished getting ready for bed. I crawled under the blankets on my bed, but any signs of tiredness were gone now.

"Patrick, I can't sleep." I said.

I could no longer see him, but I knew he was there. I felt a cold breeze ruffle the hair on the top of my head, and I knew it was Patrick's way of trying to tell me everything would be ok.

"Thanks, buddy."

After almost an hour of tossing and turning, I was finally able to drift off to sleep into a peaceful sleep. For awhile anyways. Things didn't stay so peaceful.

A/N- Do you play any instruments? If not, what's one that you would like to play?

I play guitar and the first song I learned to play was Ready To Go by Panic! I would really like to learn piano at some point though