7- Hey Tyler

A/N- Apartment Twenty Øne is almost to 3K guys!! And this story is almost to 1K, thank ya'll so so much!

Tyler and I pulled out of our hug and looked at eachother, neither of us saying a word. He reached his hand up and gently placed it on the side of my face.

He looked into my eyes and his face held a sense of peace and calmness that I had never seen on him before, but I like it. He was looking at me like I was the best thing to ever live on this earth, but he had it wrong.

The best thing on this earth is Tyler.

"I can't believe you're actually here," he mumbled mostly to himself. He looked up slightly and ran his hand through my messy blue curls, his fingers catching on a few tangles, but it didn't hurt me at all. I kind of relished the feeling.

"You're hair is really soft." He suddenly paused, his eyes went wide, he pulled his hands back to his side, and took a quick step back.

"Sorry! I realize I was being kind of weird..." He looked down at his feet, but I could still see the red flush on his cheeks.

I smiled at him and stepped closer to him once again. I placed my hand on his face, noting the slight stubble I felt underneath my palm, and ran my thumb over his cheekbone. I looked him in the eyes, silently asking permission to kiss him.

He leaned in a little bit closer and placed a hand loosely on the back of my neck. But, the thing is, since Tyler knocked off the bell, we didn't hear Austin come back into the shop.

"Um, Josh?" We jumped apart and looked at him with wide eyes. Tyler blushed again and turned his face away from Austin.

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck as Austin picked the bell off the floor and hung it back on its hook with a crooked smile on his face.

"Sorry," I said. Austin just shook his head slightly and waved me off.

"It's fine man, just try to keep making out to a minimum when you're on the clock. Besides I didn't know you even had a boyfriend. Who is this?"

"Oh, uh, we're not actually dating yet. Hey Tyler, you want to go on a date?"

"Wha- oh, um, sure. Yeah, that'd be great." He spluttered out.

"Sick. Ok Austin this is Tyler." I said with a sweeping gesture of my arms. Austin laughed and stuck his hand out for Tyler to shake.

"Nice to meet you Tyler."

"Likewise." Tyler said his face still red.

"Hey, wouldn't happen to be looking for a job would you?" he paused and turned to me.

"Alan just emailed me his two weeks' notice, he was able to get the building for his tattoo shop."

"Good for him, I'm going to miss the little ginger though." I answered.

Alan was a short ginger guy who I normally worked with. We're supposed to have at least two workers on the same shift, but Vic was sick and no one was able to fill in for him, that's why I was by myself today.

Anyways, Alan always wanted to own his own tattoo shop. He worked at one in the downtown area, and he's actually the person who did most of my sleeve. He was really good, and now with his own shop, I knew he would succeed. He had gathered quite a following at the other shop, and I knew that most of them would move over to his new location.

I also know that he and Austin have a 'secret' relationship (anyone with eyes could see that they love eachother and are dating), but I think since Alan doesn't work here anymore they'll be more open with it now.

"Me too...anyways, Tyler? You interested?" Austin asked turning back to Tyler.

"Normally I wouldn't want co-workers dating, but I hate doing job interviews and if Josh likes you, you can't be that bad. I trust his judgment. What do you think Josh?"

"I have a feeling he'll catch onto things pretty quick," I said, shooting Tyler a little wink when Austin wasn't looking. Tyler gave me a less-than-impressed look before turning to answer Austin.

"Uh, sure that'd be great! Thank you so much!" Tyler said with a smile on his face. Austin's grin grew wider and he pulled Tyler into a hug.

"Thank you so much! You saved me a lot of trouble. You can either come in tomorrow for training, or I guess Josh can train you now since the place is dead."

"Now is fine, I don't have anything going on."

So that's how I spent the next couple hours. I explained how everything worked to Tyler, even though I really didn't need to.

By the time I finished going through everything, there was only a couple people in the shop, so I gave Tyler a bag of sharpie's and let him decorate our name tags.

I had just written my name, because I'm not good with drawing stuff, and Tyler said it looked too plain, so I was letting him go to town on it.

He complained a little bit about how long it took him last time to make it perfect and that now he has to try to do it all over again. I just threw a sharpie at the back of his head and told him to get working. He didn't appreciate that very much, because he flipped me off. Oh well. He already agreed to go out on a date with me.

Tyler left to go hang out at Brendon's after he finished our name tags. They turned out really good. I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, which of course made him blush, before he left.

As I made drinks for everyone coming in for the evening rush, I was thinking about the apartment. Now, Tyler is living with his mom again, but I know he probably doesn't want too still. Maybe he could just move in with me.

I mean, we were already practically roommates once. I could just move my drums into my bedroom. Yes, it'll be a little more crowded in there, but then Tyler can have his own bedroom and everything.

But, was that taking things too fast? I don't know, I won't mention anything about it right now. One day at a time. After all, this is still my first day back on earth as a human being and not a ghost.

At five I got off of my shift. I hung my apron up on its designated hook, pulled on my jacket, and said a quick goodbye to Austin. When I arrived back at the apartment complex, I just stood outside of my door for a few moments staring at the brass numbers nailed to the door.

Twenty-one had always been my lucky number, ever since I was a kid. That's why when I got this apartment I was so excited, I thought that only good things could happen here.

And, even though some horrible things did happen, this apartment was still lucky for me. It let me get to know Tyler; I don't know how I've lived without him all these years, Pete, Patrick, Dallon, and Brendon. I would like to re-connect with Brendon.

But, I was kind of afraid to go in. I don't want flashbacks of the bad things that did happen in there. What if there is some residual energy in there from Blurryface?

The things he said, did, and those horrible red eyes are things I'd like to forget. But, I can't sit outside of the door forever. I've actually almost forgotten what the place looks like with my stuff in it. I took a deep breath, unlocked the door, and went inside.

A/N- If you've been to a concert, what was your first one? If you haven't, who would you most like to see?

My first concert was Black Veil Brides when I was 12, and I got beat up by three or four other girls. My friend got a drumstick, and one of the crazy girls bit her on the elbow! (There were bruises on her arm the next day in the shape of teeth marks) So, I turned to talk to the girls. Just talk. I didn't make a move to touch them or anything. I got maybe 2 words out and then they grabbed me by my hair, threw me to the ground, and kicked me in the ribs.

Oh well, I found a guitar pick while I was on the ground and I still have it! That's the only negative experience I've had at a concert. Every other one the people have been extremely nice and non-crazy and I feel right at home among them.