2- Spooky Jim

A/N- I know the last few chapters have been kinda intense, so I tried to throw so humor into this one. Hope it worked. Sorry if it is a little rough I didn't edit it because yesterday was horrible for several reasons. And to top it all off last night a spider crawled onto my arm on the shower so I slipped and fell. I landed on my arm weird and now it hurts when I move my wrist so yeah...that's fun...let me know if you see any typos so I can fix em

I paced around the apartment for the 327th time. Yes, I have been counting. I was doing anything I could to keep myself from over-thinking, and this was my best option at the moment.

I knew there was no point in trying to sleep; I was way too worked up. After what felt like years, which in actuality were only 21 more loops around the apartment, Dallon came back.

"What happened?!" I shouted as a tightly gripped his shoulders.

"It's ok now Josh, Brendon got him. He pulled Tyler back onto the bridge before he could do anything. He's talking with him right now, but I figured I better come back here and let you know he's at least not dead."

I literally collapsed on the floor. I didn't pass out; I was just so overcome with relief. I lay on my back and took a deep breath in, savoring the feeling.

"Thank God..." I said. As soon as Tyler is better, I'm going to kill him for putting me through this.

However, first Brendon has to convince him to even talk to me again.

Tyler's POV

Brendon and I had finally stopped crying and were sitting with our backs against the railing of the bridge, just like we used to do every day after school. We'd sit here for hours and just talk or do homework.

I had my knees pulled up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them as I laid my head on Brendon's shoulder. He was letting his head rest on top of mine and his long legs were sprawled out in front of him.

"What set you off Ty?" He quietly asked after fifteen minutes of silence.

"There's another ghost that hangs around me Bren. He's been around longer than Josh. He told me that Josh was trying to kill me so he could get into heaven, because apparently I was going to cause a lot of other people to die if I lived. The other ghost was going to help me live so I didn't harm others."

"How do you know he was telling the truth?"

"He showed me a vision I guess of Josh and some other guy talking and planning out how to kill me."

"Tyler, I've been through almost the exact same thing you are. The other ghost, does he ever make you feel anxious, paranoid, and insecure?"

"All the time, but that's ok. It'll keep me from bothering and hurting others..."

"No, that's not ok Tyler. That's not how you or anybody else needs to live. You shouldn't be held back by your insecurities. You need to put yourself out there, try new things, share what you create with the rest of the world and make it a brighter place."

"But I saw him Brendon! I saw Josh talking about killing me!"

"Has the other ghost ever manipulated your dreams, make you see things you know for a fact weren't real?"

"Yeah..."

"Has he ever lied to you before?"

"Yeah...but he said it was for my own good..."

"Tyler, the vision he showed you of Josh was a lie. Josh would never, ever hurt you. I've seen the way he looks at you. Trust me, he's only here to help you, and if you ever want to go back to how you used to be, happy, confident, and care-free all the time, you need to listen to him. He's the only way you can get rid of that other ghost that's constantly clouding your mind."