1- It's Going To Be Ok Now

A/N- The alternate version of Air Catcher (^^^^Listen to it^^^^) gives me life. Also, you guys have tylerrjosphe to thank for this surprise update! She's a doll, give her some love ♡♡

Tyler's POV

I know I shouldn't do this, but I feel like I had no other choice. After Brendon left me alone in the room, I tried to sleep but had no success. My mind was racing at a million miles an hour and I couldn't make it shut off.

There were thoughts of how betrayed I felt, feelings of paranoia, but the feelings of guilt stood out more than the rest. The anniversary of my sibling's death was in three days. I always went into a darker mood around this time, but the feelings were increased tenfold right now.

It was there in Brendon's guest bedroom that I had a sudden revelation. I can never escape these guilty feelings. They're always there, maybe they're not as strong some days, but they are there.

I know Blurry was trying to help me by giving me the opportunity to live longer, but right now that feels like a punishment. To have to go another sixty or more years feeling like this seems like cruel and unusual punishment. I want to die before I grow old.

However, I didn't want to go back to Josh and give him the satisfaction of killing me and going to heaven for it. I didn't want to watch someone I thought cared about me stab me in the back.

No, I didn't want to help him prosper.

I know for sure I can't get any of my friends or family to help me, so it just leaves me to do it. I can't do it here though; I can't taint my best friend's home with death. After all Brendon has done for me, it wouldn't be right.

He shouldn't miss me too much, he has Sarah and I don't really benefit him much anyways. Sarah has been talking about wanting kids soon and I think Brendon does as well, so they'll have children as a distraction too.

Jenna. She doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment but that could change any day. She's a sweet, pretty, and caring girl. If I was straight or bi, I would've definitely dated her. She'll find someone soon, until then she has a plethora of other friends and family.

My parents...no matter how much they promised, I know they blame me for my sibling's deaths. I do too. It's also my fault they got divorced. They'll probably be happy I'm gone. It might even help them get back together.

Even though they're on good terms, it still made me upset that they were divorced. In old pictures they always looked so happy together. Their love for eachother was easy to see just by looking at their eyes when they looked at eachother. I ruined that.

I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand; it was a little after six in the morning, and the sun was just beginning to shine through the curtains. I could hear Brendon snoring across the hall, and made up my mind.

I'd do it now, before he wakes up. I slid out of the bed and changed into the clothes I brought with me. I pulled the blankets up and half-made the bed before looking for some paper and something to write with. I found a notepad and a pen inside the nightstand, scribbled out a quick note, and then quietly slipped out of the house.

I'm sorry Brendon, maybe one day you'll understand.

Josh's POV

I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. He was going to do it. He was going to rip himself away from everyone who cares about him. I had one job in this afterlife, to keep Tyler safe.